Teacher - Ashton Irwin

written by i 

You had these feelings inside of you every time you headed to Mr Irwin class. You and Mr Irwin had been getting quite close lately there has been more touching between the both of you. when you had gotten to the class you relies your 15 minutes late. 

"miss Y/L/N" Mr Irwin looks at you along with the whole class you felt embarrassed "why are you 15 minutes late" 

You looked at Mr Irwin "well sir i was getting a coffee and than my mum r-rang" you said hoping he would get the lie "see me after class Y/L/N" he said and continued talking to the class as you went to find a open set.

*end of class*

"miss Y/L/N stay behind" Mr Irwin said walking to my desk as i packed up my stuff i stood up in front of him "yes sir?" i politely asked and walked towards him. "we've been getting quite close lately and you coming late to class, bad girls should get punished" he said stroking my arm as i felt my panties wet at how excited i was "sir, i'm sorry i came late i won't do it again" you whispered getting closer to him. 

I pulled away from his touch. "sir i don't think we should be doing this. What if we get caught?" i said biting my lip. He smirks and pulls away getting up walking to the door locking and closing the curtain. I started have a tingly feeling in my stomach  " Y/n I've liked you for such a long time" Mr Irwin admitted and i looked at him with a shocked expression. he pulled me close to him and kissed me with passion and lust, i kissed him back with the same way i wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist he lifted me up onto his desk.

i started to unbutton his shirt he was wearing as he was slowly taking the white blouse i was wearing, i slide his shirt off over his shoulders kissing down to his neck making sure to leave visible hickeys. He unclasped  my black lacey bra and slowly taken it off throwing it to the side. i got off the desk and pushed him down on his chair i gotten down on my knees. 

"oh fuck, Y/N" he said looking down at me as he runs his fingers through hair, as i slowly undoes his belt than sliding his pants down along with his boxers his penis, i was shocked about his size he chuckled softly at my reaction. I lick the tip of his penis teasing slightly and slowly sucking as i speeding up my pace.  

"I'm close to cumming" he moaned quietly, tugging at my hair and i suck and gagged until i felt his juices fill my mouth. I swallowed and stood up he pulled down the black skirt i was wearing, underneath my skirt was black lacey g-string. He turns me around and bends me over the next he grabbed a condom that was in he desk draw he put it on as he lifts my leg on the desk and slide his hard long penis into my wet pussy. 

i gripped to the sides of the desk in a moaning mess every time he pounds into me. I moan his name loud as i grip more on the desk clawing at it with my nails. "Fuck im so close" i said while moaning. we both came undone at the same time. I bit my lip as i slowly get up i grabbed my clothes slowly as my legs are a bit jelly and sore i got dressed and seen that Mr. Irwin was already dressed. We both smiled and giggled, i kissed his lips and walked out of the classroom.