*A wholesome first time*

Robin and Y/n had been dating for a while now. They had known each other for years but only recently had decided to take things to the next level. They had talked about it extensively and both were ready to take the next step in their relationship.
Blaire had planned a special night for them, complete with candles, rose petals, and a playlist of their favorite songs. They had dinner together and talked about everything under the sun, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

After dinner, Y/n suggested they watch a movie, but as soon as they sat down on the couch, Robin pulled her close and kissed her deeply. The chemistry between them was undeniable, and they both knew what they wanted.

As they made their way to the bedroom, Robin whispered sweet nothings in Y/n's ear, letting her know just how much he cared for her. Y/n felt her heart swell with love as they undressed each other, their bodies pressed up against one another.

As they made love for the first time, it was clear that their connection went beyond just physical attraction. They moved in unison, each taking their time to explore every inch of each other's bodies. There was no rush, no pressure, just two people in love sharing an intimate moment.
Afterwards, they lay in bed, wrapped up in each other's arms, talking about how much they enjoyed it. Robin told Y/n that he loved her, and Y/n knew that she felt the same way. They both knew that this was just the beginning of a beautiful relationship filled with love, trust, and intimacy.
Robin and Y/n's first time was not just a physical act, but a moment of emotional connection that brought them even closer together. It was a wholesome experience that they would remember for the rest of their lives.