You cheated on me remeber?

Your POV: Robin and i have been fighting and Gwen told me robin has been cheating on me with Angela. I was shocked, i mean i knew he never really liked me but i was still really upset about it.

I went to the grab n' go to grab snacks and a slushy, while i was in there i saw a girl i knew in middle school, jasmine she was medium hight, blonde curly hair i mean i wouldn't be surprised if she was related to vance, she was a bitch in middle school. "Jasmine! Hey how are you?" I asked her and she smiled at me "y/n!? Oh my god..its you! Its been so long!" She smiled again and we hugged, i stole her cigarettes out of her jacket and i said my goodbyes, got my slushy and went outside to smoke. I grabbed one cigarette and my lighter and smoked it, i don't know what came over me but i couldn't care less, everyone is an asshole except for Gwen and finney, until i saw moose..shit, should i say hi? "Y/n.." he smirked "hi moose..what do you want?" I replied "nothing.. nothing, so you and Robin broke up?" I nodded "yup, he cheated on me with your sister.." he had a toothy grin on his face "well why not cheat on robin with me?" He smiled "no..im sorry i just cant.." moose rose an eyebrow and got closer "you sure baby..? I'm way better than that bitch.." and he put his arm around me and kissed my forehead, i pulled away but he cupped my ass. I saw his friends behind a tree laughing and taking pictures of us.."come on..I'll give you 100 bucks.." he smirked, i didn't want to do it but i kissed him nonetheless and he bought me home.

I woke up next to moose naked..then i put my clothes back on "wheres my money?" I hit him and he jolted up "shit..give me a kiss and I'll make it 200." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and he gave me the money and i left for school. I got there and everyone was staring at me, even Gwen.."whats wrong?" I asked Gwen "okay seriously y/n..moose?! Jesus i wouldn't even go that far, im sorry don't talk to me." She said and walked off then i got pushed up against a locker seeing robin "you bitch..moose!? Anyone but moose!?" He yelled and held up the photos from yesterday "robin..you cheated on me! Stop acting like im the bad guy!" He scoffed "wow..you're a real bitch for this!" Robin said and stormed off. I ran to the girls bathroom and cried silently in a stall.