9 | lies

* "Wanna go to the mall?" Jieun asked, "Is that really a good idea?" I responded not sure because we are known all over the world now. "Come on! This might be our last opportunity to be normal girls on the streets!" she said and after some convincing I gave in.

We got ourselves ready and took the bus to the mall.

Some girls took 'sneaky' pictures of us on the bus and uploaded them on twitter, spilling our location.

"Jieun we should take the bus back home. People already know where we're going!" I said trying to convince her. I really don't want the chaos that would appear the moment we step off the bus.

She agreed and we immediately went back home. *

Kim Taehyung's POV

We sat in the chairs while the makeup artist did our glam before todays interview. We've been told to try and ignore questions about the girls but we know they will appear.

I was scrolling on twitter when I suddenly see Emily and Jieun on a picture.

'Emie and Jieun are on their way to the mall!!!' the post said.

"Hey Jimin look at this." I said showing him the post, "I swear they're not that stupid right?" he asked while looking at me seriously. They can get in a lot of trouble if they go there. "I'll ask Emily!" I said and decided to text her.

__________

Emily🫶🏼

Emily where are you right now?

We went back home don't worry!

Good! Text me if something happens okey?

I will thank you Taehyung❤️

__________

"They're alright, they went back home don't worry." I told Jimin and he nodded.

"Guys time to go in 5 minutes!" one of the show's staff said. The makeup artists immediately hurried up and we waited.

We walked into the room and sat in front of the interviewer. The cameras started rolling and the host said, "Hallo everyone and welcome back to xxxx show. Here we are with BTS!" We all smiled and waved to the camera and introduced ourselves.

He asked questions about the tour and our lives now a days. Then the question we didn't wanna get came, "We all have seen the pictures with you boys and the two girls. What's the relationships between you all?" We all looked at Namjoon and waited for him to tell the lies.

We have been told to let the public know we are all friends but we know that's a lie. It's clear that something is going on between Jieun and Jimin and they all know that I have something for Emily.

"Well they are our friends?" Namjoon announced. "How did you meet them?" he asked, "Well Emily has claustrophobia and had a hard time at our concert in Seoul. We took her and Jieun backstage for some help by the staff and met them afterwards. We invited the girls on dinner to apologize for the whole situation and then we met up the day after. We got close to them very quickly." Namjoon said and we all nodded.

"Taehyung on a photo by the bowling house we could clearly see you holding around Emily's waist, how come? Is there something more then friends between the two of you?" Fuck. I didn't want to tell lies but now I have to. In facts I held her waist because I feel the need to be close and protect her. But of course I can't say that.

"Since she has claustrophobia and the paparazzi's we're standing very close to her I just wanted to help her out as a friend. Nothing special really." I said trying to keep a smile on my face. "Okey I see" the interviewer said. 

"Are they going on the tour with you?" he continued, "They will!" Jimin announced and everyone smiled for real this time.

"Where is your second concert when you travel?" he asked the final question "Seems like we're going to Busan!" Jungkook smiled, "That's all for tonight thank you all for watching and a big thank you to BTS for coming!" he ended the interview and we all went backstage.

"I don't like lying to the army's!" Hoseok said. "Me neither but we gotta do that if we want the girls to be safe." Jin told us. That's very true. Everyone is being nice towards the girls because they think that we are only friends. I can't even imagine the hate if they found out.

"Is there really no chance that we can meet the girls before tour?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon shook his head.  We walked out to the black van waiting for us behind the building and we drove to Bighit Entertainment.

"Hallo boys how did the interview go?" Belle asked and we all sat down on the couches. "I don't know to be honest." Jungkook said and Belle looked worried.

"Like they are our friends so it's kinda the truth but then we have the feelings between Jimin and Jieun and then also something between Emily and Taehyung!" he continued. "There's nothing between Emily and I!" I said. "Well at least she likes you!" Jimin said and I looked at him immediately, "She does?" he nodded "how do you know that?" I finished.

"Well we had a little chat when we got the snacks. Both about Jieun and also about you two." Jimin said, "What did she say?" I asked curious to know more. "She said that it's going really fast but she already likes you. She also said and I quote, 'I fell for him the moment he saved me"

A smile appeared on my face, I really need to talk with her before we go on tour.