18 | we are bulletproof : the eternal

* "You know I know right?" Belle said out of nowhere as I admired Taehyung's design, "What?" Jieun and I said in union. "Well the boys told me that something was going on between y'all. Or well specifically Jimin and you," she said pointing at Jieun "and you and Taehyung." she said pointing at me this time. They talked about us to Belle?

"What about it?" Jieun asked "Well I just wanted you to know. If there's anything you wonder or would want from me it's just to ask." she told us "Thank you Belle!"

-

A few hours passed and it was time for them to go on stage. We got to see the concert through the live tv backstage. They always look so happy when they hit the stage. Like the missing puzzle was put in the right place.

This is what they were made to do. *

Kim Taehyung's POV

The concert was going great. No mistakes during choreography and no voice cracks. I remember when Jin hyung got a voice crack during a performance, he was so embarrassed.

Sadly the concert was going to its end and we're finally going to see the girls again. I love being with army but I really wanna spend some time with Emily. Everything is very new and I wanna give her some of my time. Of course she understands that I'm busy but still. 

"Okey army I hate to say this but there is only one song left to perform before the night is over!" Namjoon said looking over the stadium. "We know that you guys love hearing this song live so we decided to end with this song. But we want you guys to sing along!" he continued. "Time to sing We are bulletproof : the Eternal." everyone started screaming.

Usually we don't sing this one because it's hard to control the voice but this is special. We started singing and the stadium joined us. 

It sounds beautiful! 

Emily McCoy's POV

Jieun and I sat in one of the makeup rooms when we heard something beautiful. The whole stadium was singing to one of their songs. I looked at her and I could see on her face, it's the most beautiful thing she's ever heard. 

We immediately ran to the stage to see what was happening. There was an ocean of purple lights and thousands of people sang to one of the most beautiful songs BTS has ever made. Personally it's one of my favourites. 

Everyone sang the end of the song and the boys got so emotional. Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok cried. Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung looked mesmerised by the sound. Taehyung even had his eyes closed. Namjoon on the other hand looked proudly at everyone around him, like he always do. If there is someone thinking about their success, it's Namjoon. Every concert they have he looks so proud over how far they've come.

They said their goodbyes and got under the stage still very emotional. Jieun and I immediately ran towards them meeting them on the way. I saw Tae and ran into his arms, "That was so beautiful!" I said as he caught me "It really was."

"Are you guys okey?" Jieun asked them since three of them were still crying. "We're okey Jieun they just mean the world to us." Jungkook said, "I can totally understand that!" It's clear she wanted to kiss Jimin but we can't. The staff are literally not allowed to tell anyone what is going on backstage but you can't trust anyone in the music industry. 

"Hi boys!" Belle said walking down the corridor, "Hi" everyone said. "I don't wanna be a mood killer but the night is not over yet, you remember right?" she asked. All the boys stayed quiet. "Oh my god I cannot with your memory, Vlive!" I said to them. 

(I know they use Weverse now but I loved Vlive so I'm still gonna use it) 

"Oh yeah now I remember!" Hoseok said. We walked to the changing rooms and they took a shower and changed clothes. 

"Okey who's hotel room?" Yoongi asked, "You guys can take mine and Taehyung's while Jieun and I watch the live from their room. I quickly cleaned the room earlier so that's fine!" I said and dragged Jieun towards her and Jimin's room. 

-

We got to the hotel and I opened the door for everyone, "We'll see you later!" Jieun and I closed the door and ran into her room while laughing.

"Finally some time to talk alone with you. The only time we've been alone so far is our breakfast but that didn't last long." I said, "I agree we need some girl talk!"  I unlocked my phone when I got the notice 'BTS started a live'.

"Let's talk when they talk too much!" Jieun said and laughed and so did I "Sounds great!" A few minutes passed and the only thing they talked about was the concert and the tour.

"I'm just going to the toilet real quick." Jimin said and walked away a minute later he came through the door, "Jimin what are you doing here?" Jieun asked "I came to see you!" he said and kissed her right in front of me. 

I watched them and smiled, "I need to go back but I'll see you soon, Okey?" Jimin said and gave her one last kiss. He turned around and walked out of the room. A minute later we heard him enter mine and Taehyung's dorm and then he appeared on the screen. 

"I'm back guys!" he said and smiled like nothing just happened. 

Kim Taehyung's POV

I was on the live with the rest of the boys but I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just wanna grab her and kiss her. Since the moment in the shower I have not been able to get her out of my head. I need her. Not only for her body but she keeps me sane. It may be early on with everything but she makes all the pieces go together. 

"Boys let's read some comments." Jin said and started staring into the screen "Where is Jieun and Emily?" he read outload, "They're in the room next door." he simply said and then he continued reading, "Can they join the live?" he looked at us after reading the comment. 

"Should I call them and ask if they wanna join?" I asked "Do that." Jimin nodded. I knew they were watching the live but I wanna call them anyway.

I pressed Emily's name and she picked up in a second, she was waiting for the call. 

"Hi I know you already heard everything but the army's wonder if you two wanna join the live. They want to get to know you!" I told her, "Yeah sure we're coming in a bit." she said and hung up. I looked into the camera "They'll be here soon." 

Emily McCoy's POV

"Okey so we're joining the live?" Jieun asked me, "Yeah" I laughed because she just heard the entire conversation but still didn't understand. 

We walked through the corridor and then I faced mine and Taehyung's room number. I pulled my key out and opened the door "Hey guys" I said as I entered. We walked towards the group of boys who sat down on my sofa.

"Okey guys you already know them but here they are!" Namjoon said and smiled to us "Hi guys"  Jieun and I sat down in front of the sofa and waved.

"Let's continue reading your comments," Jin said "Emily I'm so sorry for what happened at the airport. I was there but I didn't think about it, please forgive me!" I smiled, "You guys are too sweet. It's okey and I'm not mad! Stuff like that happens and it's okey. You can never know what someone is going through or what issues they might have, please don't think too much about it!" I responded.

"Jieun is so pretty! She would be a good fit with Jimin if he wasn't already with me." Jin continued reading the comments "Aw thank you guys! Too bad he is so in love with you army!" she said and made everyone laugh.