28 | Q&A

* Taehyung nodded and laid back in his chair again, he didn't care about the consequences that might bring he just had to defend her because she couldn't. I totally respect that. Taehyung has always been a man of honor but this was a side of him I've never seen before.

I've never seen Taehyung in love.

The host asked his last questions on his paper and then the interview was done.

Namjoon gave Taehyung a sharp glare as we walked into the guestroom but then it turned into a smile, "I'm proud of you well done!" he said and hugged him. "Thank you hyung! I hope I didn't start something big now though."

"Even if you did I think the most important thing is that Emily probably appreciated this very much and there is nothing the seven of us want more right now then for those two girls to be alright after everything that have happened to them. The army's will stand by your side even though you defended her, you know that!" Namjoon told Taehyung. "And besides, most of them love the girls anyways." I said before we went to the arena. * 

Kim Namjoon's POV

What Taehyung did earlier proved to me how much these girls have changed us all, especially Emily. She have opened up a side of Taehyung no one thought he had. Defending someone openly like that is not something he would do for anyone. I've tried to teach them that I'll handle the talking when something comes up but he showed me that they're capable of doing that by themselves from now on.

We got to the arena and knew the girls would arrive any minute. 

"Hey can you guys leave us alone for a few minutes?" Jin hyung asked the staff so they left and a few seconds later the girls stood in the doorway. Jieun smiled and closed the door as an emotional Emily was running towards Taehyung embracing him in a tight hug.  

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said as she buried her face into his collar, crying. "Of course" he just said and stroke her hair kissing her forehead. Jieun walked up besides me and hugged Jimin from her side as she smiled at me. 

Emily McCoy's POV

I told Jieun I wouldn't get emotional but when I saw him standing there remembering everything he said I couldn't hold it back. No one has ever defended me like that, EVER! 

"I will never forget it." I whispered to him and he just embraced me again lifting me from the ground, "Hope not!" he said and chuckled. I couldn't help myself from letting a smile spread across my face. 

It knocked on the door and staff came in to get them ready, "Hi belle!" I said and left Tae's safe presence to hug her. "Hi!" she said and smiled towards Jieun as she was hugging me. 

"Guys you'll rehearse now and then in 2 hours the concert shall begin. Got it?" she asked and they all just nodded as response. 

"I told you she would appreciate it! Don't worry what people say." I heard Namjoon whisper to Taehyung as they were all leaving the room. 

"Do you guys wanna hang out with me or watch them?" Belle asked, "Actually they will come with us." Jimin said and dragged us out from the room. "What do you mean Jim?" Jieun asked, "You're gonna be on stage with us during rehearsal!" Jungkook said and smiled brightly. 

Jieun and I looked at each other with complete shock, "But isn't there gonna be some armies there?" I asked, "Yes but they lobe you so it's okey!" Jin said and smiled. 

That man really cannot say the word love can he? 

I'm not ready facing people after everything that have happened the past few days, what if they throw stuff at me or something. I have a wound on my cheekbone but that's the only visual wound I have.