13 | baby blue bikini

* I turned around facing him as I rubbed my face into his chest feeling his scent. "You know I'm awake right?" he said with a chuckle in a tired voice, "No I didn't.. But now I do!" I giggled.

"Are you feeling a little bit better?" he asked me. I nodded against his chest, "Yes but a little bit more sleep wouldn't hurt. I never asked though.. Are you okey after today?" I moved my head a little so I could see him.

"I am as long as you are feeling alright." The grip around my waist tightened and I felt his lips being pressed against my forehead slowly.

I looked up to face him again and our eyes met. Our faces were close only a few inches apart. Slowly our lips came closer and closer towards one another and then we kissed. The kiss was filled with love and care, nothing else.

After a little while I pulled away and rubbed myself into his chest again, "Goodnight for the second time Tae." I said and smiled "Goodnight Emily." *

Kim Taehyung's POV

I woke up the next morning and felt Emily between my arms. I looked at her face as she sleeps and she's absolutely gorgeous. Her hair is slightly hanging over her forehead and her body is being wrapped into the white duvet.

Feeling her relaxed like this after what happened yesterday feels good. Knowing that she is calm and her body got to rest. 

"Are you watching me as I sleep?" she suddenly asked me and I started laughing. "No because you're not sleeping!" I quickly said "Hmm good point!" she opened her eyes to met my smile.

She looked at me with those beautiful eyes, they were literally sparkling. I already know how I look: messy hair, no makeup and no shirt.

Suddenly our door flew open, Jieun and Jimin came running through the door then it hit me that everyone has each others keys. I love having some privacy, I really do.

"Wow are we interrupting something?" Jieun said closing her eyes. "No we just woke up." Emily said still hugging me laying down watching me.

"Well it's 11 am now so I think we should do something!" Jimin said. "Okey but what?" I said and sat up letting go of her. "We were thinking maybe shopping or going to the beach?" Jieun said and then Emily jumped out of the bed "I vote for the beach!"

They left the hotel room and we got ourselves ready. Emily didn't let me see her half naked yet so she changed inside the bathroom.

Emily McCoy's POV

We met Jimin and Jieun outside our door and we put the masks and sunglasses on. Lucky for us the hotel was close to the beach so it was only a 7 minute walk.

When we arrived at the beach it was not as many here as I thought it would be. But I guess a lot of the adults at least is at work and the students are at school. We chose where to stay for the day and started taking the clothes off. I wore a baby blue bikini underneath my beach dress.

The boys were to busy getting everything ready so they didn't even notice Jieun and I standing there half naked. Taehyung turned around but swallowed the air when he saw me. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. 

Since no one looked at us we took the glasses off and enjoyed each other's company. Jimin and Taehyung had to smear our backs with sunscreen back and forth.

We took a beach volleyball Jimin bought earlier and started playing with a net we found on the middle of the beach. As the hours flied by the beach started get more and more crowded but we kept playing like it was nothing.

We laughed and it was Tae and me against J & J. We won with many points but we stopped counting in the end because Jimin was a sore looser, it doesn't suit him.

We threw the ball towards our towels and jumped into the water splashing at each other.

When we got up again we noticed the people but we didn't think they would actually recognize us as we melted into the crowd. We continued playing volleyball while still being wet while the water was dripping down my slightly tanned body.

After a long day we decided to head home for dinner and we talked and laughed until the clock turned 10 pm and we went to bed.

My body clinging against Taehyung.