14 | what the actual fuck

* We took a beach volleyball Jimin bought earlier and started playing with a net we found on the middle of the beach. As the hours flied by the beach started get more and more crowded but we kept playing like it was nothing.

We laughed and it was Tae and me against J & J. We won with many points but we stopped counting in the end because Jimin was a sore looser, it doesn't suit him.

We threw the ball towards our towels and jumped into the water splashing at each other.

When we got up again we noticed the people but we didn't think they would actually recognize us as we melted into the crowd. We continued playing volleyball while still being wet while the water was dripping down my slightly tanned body.

After a long day we decided to head home for dinner and we talked and laughed until the clock turned 10 pm and we went to bed.

My body clinging against Taehyung. *

Lee Jieun's POV

I woke up to Jimin the same way as yesterday. He was laying flat on his back with my head on his chest while we hugged each other.

I woke up before him but wanted to let him sleep since the schedule starts tomorrow. I slowly reached for my phone on the night stand and picked it up.

I unlocked it and texted Emily.

__________
My girl💋

Are you awake yet?

Yeah just woke up but Tae is still asleep! So cute!!

Same with Jimin. Wanna go down and grab some breakfast?
We never ate breakfast down in the restaurant.

Yeah sure!! Let's meet in the hallway P.S no boys allowed;)

__________

I went out of bed and walked towards my suitcase. I chose my lime green crop top and a pair of light blue jeans shorts together with white simple sneakers.

I grabbed my keycard and walked out to the hallway to already see Emie standing there, "You look fab!" she said and so did she. She wore a white simple dress going to her knees with the same sneakers as me.

We walked down to the restaurant and grabbed the food we wanted. We sat down by the table, "Wait I got a text from Tae." she said and looked at her phone. Her facial expression looked disgusted and surprised "What did he say?" he didn't dump her right? "Look at this!" she said and handed me her phone.

It was a picture from us on the beach and people were sexualizing both of us. They made POV's about us in bed wearing that and telling us that the boys are lucky having us for themselves.

What the actual fuck.

"I'm going to call the boys to come down!" I said and took my phone out calling Jimin. 

"Jimin please gather all the boys and come down to the restaurant, it's urgent!" was all I said and then hung up. 5 minutes later they all ran into the restaurant and sat down by our table. We told them and showed them all the disgusting things they said, "What the fuck" Yoongi let out.

They tried to tell us to ignore it because they're used to it but it doesn't have to be this way!  

"Em you should tweet something. You have more followers then I have your voice will be heard more." I said, "I don't wanna be seen as a brat!" she told me "Defending yourself doesn't make you a brat!" I snapped at her and she slowly took her phone out.

'Hi everyone.
I just saw all the disturbing things you all said about mine and Jieun's body's and I would like you to kindly stop and respect our privacy, same goes for the boys. Have a nice day.'

She posted and I think they got the hint because army's started retweet it telling other army's to stop immediately.

"Well done!" Namjoon said after reading it, "I just hope it stops there." he continued. "What do you mean?" I asked, "Well we also said that to them but they didn't stop." he finished and I was on the urge to throw up.

I looked at Emily and she looked as disgusted as me.