22 | bathtub

* We were having a glass of champagne before the show until it knocked on the door. "We need to go!" Hobi screamed from outside, "And I guess Em and Tae is in here as well since you're laughing so much!" he said and laughed. "Correct!" I said and laughed with him.

We had to pack our things before the concert because we are leaving right after. The staff will take our bags to the airport. The boys will shower there and we will leave to the airport immediately to take the flight.

We arrived at the arena and the VIP guests already got there before us so they have to go on stage for rehearsal directly.

Taehyung wore a grey loosy shirt together with a pair of light blue baggy jeans. The shirt was tugged into the side of the jeans and a red scarf was hanging down the side. Took me a minute to realize it was my scarf. A smile spread across my face and he smiled for himself. He looked down onto his wrist and I saw the bracelet so I looked down at my own and we both wore it this whole time without thinking about it.

I can already tell that these bracelets means a lot to the both of us. *

Emily McCoy's POV

We just  got in the cars after landing in Shanghai, China. 

The last concert in Busan went alright and everything went on as it should. I've never been here before so this will be fun. Jieun and I talked and we decided that we would be with the boys on the concerts. They will have two concerts in Shanghai instead of three.  

The boys asked us if we wanted to have a drink tonight and we agreed on going. We will all meet up in Namjoon and Jin's room to have some drinks. 

"Do you want to eat out today maybe?" Jin asked us as we sat in the car. It was me, Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin. Yoongi nodded "Sounds great" and I totally agreed, I love going to restaurants. 

"I miss homemade food!" Jimin said, "Can we cook our own food the day after tomorrow when the concert is done or something, everyone together." he asked, "Yes please!!" I said and smiled brightly. 

We arrived at the hotel we were staying in and it was big, modern and beautiful. The hotel company is called The Langham and it's so beautiful. 5 stars!

Their manager gave us one key each so Jieun and I switched so we could have access to both rooms. 

Taehyung and I took our bags and took the elevator number 3 together with Jieun, Jimin and Hobi. We went to our rooms and opened the door, "Text me later!" I said and gave Jieun a wink. Taehyung let me go in first so I place my bag on the floor and started walking inside. 

"It's so beautiful here!" I said "Yeah super beautiful." I smiled and turned to face him and he wasn't talking about the view, he was talking about me. I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and continued looking around. I walked into the bathroom that was the first room to see, it was very luxurious. 

"Tae come look," I said from the bathroom. He went to place the bags in the bedroom but I haven't seen it yet. He came to join me and saw the bathtub. "Can we take a bath here someday after one of your concerts?" he looked me in the eyes, "Yes of course we can." he chuckled. 

I walked my way out to see the bedroom. It was a king-sized bed and we could get a clear view of the city from here. "Wow" I said and he came and hugged me from behind. "Wow is the right word" he said back. 

"Namjoon told us that we should get some sleep but let us have that bath now and then cozy up in the bed and fall asleep." he said "Yeah it sounds great!" I said and gave him a little smile. I started unpacking the small things in my bag. 

Kim Taehyung's POV

As she started to unpack her bags I started to fill the tub with hot water. I opened the bathroom cabinet and found bath milk and some rose petals. I decided to use them for this moment. I really want these private moments between the two of us to be special. 

She came in with a towel around her body and looked at me placing the rose petals in the white water. She looked surprised but it looked like she was very happy. 

"Can you feel if it's hot enough." I asked her so she walked over to the tub and put her hand under the water, "It's perfect" she said. "Then let's get in!" I turned the running water off and slipper my shorts down to my feet. I got into the tub first waiting for her to join. 

She dropped the towel to the floor and she looks absolutely amazing, she always does. 

She slipper down in front of me and leaned back into my embrace. 

"Taehyung I don't ever want to go home." she said, "Why?" I asked. "Well it's lonely at home," she smiled "I'm always alone and before you say it, yes I have Jieun but it still feels lonely sometimes. You know what I mean?" I nodded "I know exactly what you mean, you miss your family." I responded. 

"It feels so great having people around me that understands my situation. Jieun is the most wonderful person and I would do everything for her but she doesn't really understand when I tell her this because she sees her parents all the time." I nodded "Well I do miss them but they're not that important to me since I barely know them but it's still family you know.." I nodded again "You can talk now!" she said and laughed. 

"Well I understand how you feel 100% I do. No matter what your family do you'll always stick up to them because it's family." I said and she agreed. 

Time flied and we talked and got to know each other much better which I really like. We decided to get out of the bath after around an hour and then went to sleep.