Birth

Bellatrix:*rushing to the healer*. Harry:Mum, why don't you just Apparate? Bellatrix:It's dangerous for pregnant women to Apparate, and I failed the test, so I have to wait a week to retake it.
In the healer's office
Healer:Just calm down. Bella, Tom and your cousin are right here for you, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. Tom:Where is Harrison? Sirius:playing Quidditch with the new Marauders. Bellatrix:*breathing in and out*. Sirius:push, Bella. Tom, get a wet towel for Bella. Tom:Ok mate, Accio wet towel*gives it to Bella*. Bellatrix:*calm*.
An hour later
Healer:Congratulations, it's a girl. Sirius:What are you calling her? Tom:What about Delphini? Bellatrix:Delphini Riddle? That sounds nice, but we still need a middle name. Sirius:What about Delphini Walburgha Riddle? Tom:Hmm, what about Delphine Lilly Riddle? Delphine:*happy as hell and laughing*. Remus: Aww, so cute.
An hour later
Harry:*sweaty as hell after playing Quidditch* Hey. Tom:Hello, Harrison. Your baby sister has been born. Harry:What's her name? Bellatrix:Delphini Lilly Riddle.
* Yes, I named her after Voldemort's daughter in the cursed child*
Harry:she's so cute, Dad. Fleur:Bonjour and Veela are excellent mothers. Tom:yes, I know your mother personally, and they are amazing women, and I met your father recently as we are former Aurors and currently politicians.
15 minutes later
Harry:*picks up the baby and tickles her*. Delphine:*laughing and grabs Harry's pinky finger*. Harry:My god, my heart is melting.