The Wolfstar marriage Part 1 proposal

Remus:Hey, Tom? Tom:Yeah, Remus, what's up? Remus:Well, since the law Dumblewhore passed that stated Gay men couldn't get married was abolished, I think I'm going to propose to Sirius. Tom:That's great, mate. Do you need help preparing it? Remus:Are you Sirius? Sirius:No, I am. Remus:*laughs* Nice joke, Sirius, but I need to talk to Tom. Sirius:kk, later*Apparates to the kitchen to make tea*. Harry:*with Delphini*Hey Dad and Uncle Remus, what's up? Tom:Well, Remus is going to propose to Sirius. Harry:That is amazing. Bellatrix:*appears from under the  invisibility cloak*What's amazing? Harry:MUM? Why in Salazar Slytherin do you have my invisibility cloak? Bellatrix:Your father let me borrow it sometimes when it was his. Harry:Well, I'm holding Delphini, so could you just put it back in my bedroom. Delphini:Mama! Harry:*puts Delphini on the floor*Oh my god, that is brilliant. She's in her little owl onesie as well.
2 months later
Remus:Hey, Sirius? Sirius:Yeah, Remus? Remus:We've been together for a while now, so Will you Marry me? Sirius:*shocked but hugs Remus* Of course, Mooney. Harry:*with Delphini from under the invisibility cloak*Congratulations, Uncles Padfoot and Mooney. Sirius and Remus:My god, you are like a young Tom. Tom:*from behind Remus and Sirius*cause he is. Harry:*takes off his invisibility cloak*Hey dad, can you take Delphini? Tom:*takes Delphini*. Harry:Thanks. Bellatrix:Has it happened? Sirius:Yes, it has Bella.