Prologue: House of Wolves

Pietro's POV

I walked into the room with lights gleaming painfully, meanwhile Wanda practically clung to me. I sensed the anxiousness radiating from her. "It's okay, Wanda, we're gonna be okay. Remember what he told us? HYDRA have had success with this experiment," I said. When we approached about this project by List, she hesitated, but eventually gave in. I can't deny it was risky. We weren't truly interested for power, but more into finally getting rid of the foreigners that turned our home into a war zone - The foreigners who caused our parents' death.

A man stood in front of us with stern face with a woman and another man behind. Their stares were tougher than steel. Before the first man was a wooden table accompanied by two plastic chairs -- it was terribly bland for a grand organization. "Sit down," The first man said.

"State your name," he said in a monotone voice.
With no time to waste, I said: "Pietro Maximoff, sir."
The man averts his attention to my sister.
"And you are?" He asked impatiently. She looked at me with an expression that reads, "Are you sure?"
I simply shook my head. She stared at the man straight in the eyes.
"Wanda Maximoff."
He turn to the woman and talked to him discreetly. The woman shook her head and left the room. Then, she came back with an envelope. The man pulled two packets from it.

"Alright. Sign this."
The man gave us each a stack of paper. I immediately signed all of the indicated places, meanwhile Wanda took her time to skim through the pieces of paper. "Why don't you just sign it, Ms. Maximoff?" He asked. Actually, it seemed more like a command. "I would like to know more information about this project," She said. "If you want to know more information about this, you can ask us. We're more informative than those pieces of paper anyways." He smiled tightly, but Wanda looked doubtful. "Just sign it," I mumbled. Wanda sighed and signed the papers.

"Excellent. Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, welcome to HYDRA."