Chapter 16

The next night..

Baekhyun's POV

"Baekhyun-ah! Chen-ah! Fighting!" All the members said in unison. It was the second night of the celebration. And Chen and I have a duet as the final stage.

"Where's Yeonhee?" I asked them. I wanted her to be here. She is always the cheerful one and right now I'm nervous.

"She's outside. She's looking for a good spot for us to watch your performance."

"Jinjja?" I pouted. The truth is, I'm really nervous because of the song. It means a lot to me and to what I am experiencing right now.

To be honest, I feel like I am losing him all over again. He's back, but he does not remember a single thing. 

Sometimes, I think if what would be better, him gone with our memories in my heart, or him here acting like we never even have those memories.

Stop it. Ugh! Of course it's better if he's here! It's okay not to be loved. Not being able to love is something I can't survive.

"Yah! Baekhyun-ah?" Chen asked me.

"W-Wae?"

"It's about to start."

"O-okay."

All the members went out of the back stage to watch the performance and Chen and I stepped out.

The screams were deafening. I looked around and waved at the crowd. I found the members and Yeonhee, and Chanyeol at the center part.

I smiled at them and they waved back, well except him, he narrowed his eyes at me again, like... calculating.

When the lights were a bit dim, the music played. And I sang first.

[A/N: Tip! Listen to Really I Didn't Know, you know the song they sang at Immortal Song, and when it's Chen's part, that's when you read the italicized words. Or check it in the media section. And I'll also put the Soundcloud thingy.]