Chapter 2

Baekhyun's POV

What is this place?

I walked through the hallways of the institute, and my jaw dropped a lot of times that I decided to leave it open. Like this -----> *O*

The place was full of things I never saw before. It feels like the moment I stepped into this building, I jumped into the future. Like really.

First, when I entered, a bot approached me and scanned my face, then it blurted my name out. It disappeared as fast as it came.

"Byun Baekhyun?" a familiar voice called me which sent shocks through my body. I turned around to look at the face to whom the voice belongs.

A man, maybe in his mid 40's. He was wearing a lab coat and he wore glasses. On his coat, LEE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCES.

I greeted him formally.

"The bot told me you arrived." Impressive.

"Why am I here sir?" I asked as polite as I can.

"Please, call me Mr. Lee." What!? So he owns the place? "Follow me Baekhyun, there is something I want to show you."
***

So, we went to the 43rd floor and walked around. Mr Lee was talking about a recent project. I was lost is his words. I don't speak geek.

All the words I got were night, heart, subject.

We reached a metal door. He opened it, and as soon as I stepped into it, I narrowed my eyes.

The room was all white, painfully all white.

It was so white that due to Mr Lee's white lab coat, he looked like a floating head.

Then, we reached another door.

The room behind it was full of science equipment. There were lots of people walking around and twice that number, buried their faces behind the computer screens.

In front of us, was a glass wall. I'm guessing, it was bulletproof. Behind it, wires and stuff. There's something that looked like a man size capsule set horizontally. The wires all connected to the capsule thing.

The place looked like a movie theater. Then Mr. Lee stood in front of the glass wall. I did not notice him leaving my side.

"Everyone, please pay attention."

The room hushed.

"Today, we will test our theories on the latest subject. But first let me introduce to you, Byun Baekhyun."

I looked at him blankly.

"Baekhyun, please come here." I did.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Byun here will be a great part of the study, and hopefully, the key to our success."

Wait, what now?

Then, I heard a mechanical sound. I turned around and stared at the capsule.

It began to move to a vertical position.

"Mr. Byun, meet SUBJECT ZERO."

The capsule had a small rectangular glass window and behind it, a face.

My heart stopped.

"C--Chanyeol?"
**

HI GUYS. THIS IS RAYAH. SO LUCKILY I GOT THE CHANCE TO OPEN OUR ACCOUNT. WELL, KYLE MUST BE SUPRISED LATER TO SEE CHAP 2 PUBLISHED BY MEEEEE.

PS. GET YOUR HANDKERCHIEFS READY. Cause Kyle is ready to make us cry. TT^TT