Chapter 7

Baekhyun's POV

As soon as I closed the door, I cried. My back kissed the wall as I did. A thousand thoughts came rushing to me.

He lost his memories.

He does not know me.

He does not love me anymore.

And then, he helps me.

Well it was his fault. He... he pushed me. Then he carried me. But he thinks I'm annoying. He thinks I'm irritating. I know it. I can read him like an open book. But that smile...

UGH!

I mentally shouted. These thoughts of different genres make me crazy. I do not know what to believe in anymore. I don't know what to do. How could I make him love me? I don't even know how to make him remember me!

Two years and this! Ugh! I began to walk around the room.

I should make him remember.

No, I should keep my distance.

No, I should try to ask him.

No, he would reject me.

UGH!

I laid on my bed and looked up at the ceiling, unsure of what to do with my life anymore. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come.

Then, I heard a knock on my door. I wiped my tears and opened it to a tired Sehun.

"Hyung," he started. "You see... uhm...  I know this is hard but... uhm... he does not have any place to sleep and he does not want to sleep on the couch... uhm... could he sleep here in your room?"

I eyed the guy behind Sehun, an irritated Chanyeol. I nodded and gestured for him to come in.

He did and I closed the door and awkward silence stains the atmosphere.

"Chan," I started and took a bold step towards him. He stopped me.

"Don't you even dare. Just because I helped you, doesn't mean I like being around you. It was their idea. And that blush, seriously? You need mental help."

I don't know what to say. Tears started to run down my cheeks again. I couldn't take this anymore. I went out of the room.

Besides, I don't mind sleeping alone in the dark living room. I tried to say goodnight but decided against it.

I lied down on the couch. I begged for sleep to come.

When it didn't, I know this will be another sleepless night.