Chapter 5

ZERO's POV

The guy suddenly hugged me and cried. I did not know what came over me that I let his hands dwell on me for a good thirty seconds. I removed them immediately.

"Nuguya!?" I half-screamed. He looked at me with a pained look, but I repaid him with a cold one.

For two years in the Institute, they have taught me the basic things. They literally fed knowledge to my brain. But they were unable to regain my memories, which is the problem. All I remember was what conspired for the two years. Though, I heard some of the scientist whisper about my death.

I could not imagine wasting my past life over a person. Like, what? Why would I even do something that will lead me to being a lab rat?

And now this stranger comes, and sucks the life out of me.

EXTREME HEART RATE. WARNING. EXTREME HEART RATE.

I saw the green letters in my eye that monitored my vital signs. Looking at me, they won't see it but I definitely can.

EXTREME HEART RATE. WARNING.

Why is it like this? I never had this. Tssss. Must be my anger over this stranger. Hands off, human.

I breathed to regulate my heart rate until the green letters, formed the word NORMAL and totally disappeared.

"M-mianhe" He stuttered. I want something from him. I can feel it. If I want to hurt him or something else. I need to figure it out.

Mr. Lee gave the final instructions and handed weekly schedules to the guy. Really, for how long will I have to stay with this stranger?

As soon as we went out he started touching me again.

"HANDS OFF"

"M-mianhe" He looked down, letting his hair cover his expression.

We reached Mr. Lee's car. And the driver, which was surprisingly a human, drove us to what must be the stranger's home. Really, why are they sending me with this guy, and not someone actually related to me?

And I thought they were smart.

Silence. Not one of us tried to speak, which I was thankful for.

When the car stopped, I looked at the window to what must be a dorm. By looking at the dimensions, about 10-12 rooms. I took in all the measurements. Then, the driver took my supposed belongings (white suits and etc all in a white bag) and handed them to me. I walked behind the guy which I was about to push because he's walking in such a slow motion of 2 feet in 3 seconds. The door was at least 20 feet from the gate. Which means we will reach it after 30 seconds which we could actually reach much earlier if I just give this guy a hard push.

Unable to control myself in annoyance, I did.

He looked at me, his eyes filled with hurt. From the impact or the fact that I pushed him, I don't know. He stood up, his palm revealed scratches from kissing the pavement, and his elbow too. His chest rose in irregular patterns. He looked at me, pain written all over his face. I just raised my eyebrow at him. He wiped a tear, and looked forward, then walked as if nothing happened. I could hear his sniffs that made me conclude he was crying.

I regretted doing that.

Wait, what? Why am I regretting? I looked at his back as if the answer was there, which literally was.

Ugh. I regretted doing that. Now, he walked slower! This guy! What is this, a dramatic entrance?

With a shrug, I slung the bag on my shoulder, and paced faster, till I reached him and carried him with both hands.

He looked at me in shock. I did not know why I did it. Maybe, in pure annoyance?

I don't know. This person is driving me nuts. 

[A/N: T__T]

————————————

OKAY.... GUYS LETS VOTE FOR EXO ON MELON AND WATCH THE MV, OKAY? THE BOYS DESERVE TO WIN! THEY'RE IN NUMBER 2 RIGHT NOW, ALMOST 5000 VOTES BEHIND! LET'S DO THIS OKAY? EXO FIGHTING!

-DAREDTOEATRAYAH4