Chapter 18

Author's POV 

"Hyung!" Sehun exclaimed when he saw Baekhyun on the floor. His heart was racing as the others gathered around him. It was dawn and the sun was almost up, the rain had stopped, yet they just returned.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Sehun tried to wake him up. Then when Baekhyun moved, he released the breath he did not realize he was holding. Kyungsoo walked out from the circle and knocked on Chanyeol's door. When Chanyeol opened the door, he was annoyed. Then, Kyungsoo slapped him.

"The fvck! Why did you do that?" 

"You ridiculously stupid moron! You cold, dense, heartless MACHINE! Rip our friend's face off of you and be gone!" Chanyeol stood still, unsure what just happened. Then he felt Kyungsoo's arms drag him out of the dorm. "You heartless creature! What have we done to make you do this to us! What did he do?! You should be thankful we treated you like our friend, yet what did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO?!?"

"I-I..."

"You might as well have killed our friend! And you molested my cousin! Why? Chanyeol? Why?!?"

"I-I...." Chanyeol started, he was too shocked. "I think I love her." Kyungsoo calmed down.

"Idiot." He said, almost whispering. The he looked at Chanyeol once more, regaining the volume of his voice.

"Do you really not remember?"

"N-No." 

"He's –" 

"Hyung! Baekhyun-hyung is dying! Let's take him to the hospital now!" Tao said. Kyungsoo never got to finish. He hurried to start the car as the others hopped in while Kai, Sehun, Kris and Luhan carried Baekhyun carefully. Yeonhee glanced at Chanyeol, before she hopped in the car herself.

They went on their way, leaving Chanyeol alone, unsure what to do, and clueless of what happened or what will happen. Above that, he remembers nothing, except the knowledge that he loves Yeonhee. 

With that, he went in the dorm, and screamed. He almost ruined the house in his frustration, then he found the guy's phone. He took it and dialed Taeyong's number.

***

[A/N] Everyone let's all at least thank D.O for the effort. He slapped Chanyeol for us. #DOKyungsooSupportTeam #WeLoveYouDoKyungsoo. And sorry it was short.