Everybody Wants Somebody (Who Doesn't Want Them)

Soul Punk Patrick
TTTYG Pete

It's been, well, years, Pete guesses, since he's had a lover. He doesn't mind, he enjoys the time to himself. Nobody is there to distract him from his work or his thoughts.

Sometimes he wishes someone was there to.

Honestly, Pete hates being alone. He's had multiple flings but nobody ever feels right. He's down to settle with anyone at this point that's how bad it's getting.

But, fortunately, Pete's luck turns around.

////

Pete drags his feet behind him as he walks through the rain. His usual frown plastered on his face. He sees familiar faces, he has no idea what there names are. Even if Pete has lived here all his life and it's everyone knows everyone Pete hates everyone. He feels like the grinch.

Loud running fills the empty street Pete walks along. Pete looks up to a new face coming right towards him. He quickly moves out of the way as the boy runs. He trips, and falls face first into the concrete right in front of Pete.

Pete almost turns to continue walking.

Almost.

He sighs lightly before helping the boy up. The boy, is short, maybe not an even inch shorter than Pete, blonde hair stuck to his forehead with sweat. Baby blue eyes staring deeply at Pete.

Pete feels...moved. He bites his lip as the boy pants.

"Th-thanks." the boy huffs fixing his hair and then his jacket.

Pete feels his heart twitch. Not only is this boy fucking gorgeous but he's got a pretty voice too. Okay woah, slow down Pete. You have know this dude for less than a minute, shut the fuck up and quit acting like this.

Pete bites his lip harder nodding slightly.

The boy finishes fixing his jacket before looking up to Pete. "Sorry about that." he giggles lightly before awkwardly looking to the side.

"It's whatever." Pete responds dragging his converses along the sidewalk.

"M-my name is Patrick." the boy speaks up still not looking at Pete.

Pete's taken aback. They are doing introductions? Who does this kid think he is? He swallows, quit being an asshole and just go with it. Quit fucking this up.

"Pete." he responds.

Patrick gives a polite smile before clearing his throat. "Uh...see ya round." he says before beginning to walk away.

"Wait."

What the fuck Pete what the hell are you doing?!

Patrick turns, looking at Pete with open eyes. So pretty.

"Uh...ive never seen you before..." Pete mutters.

"I-i just moved here." Patrick says turning fully.

"How about I give you my number? I could show you around some time." Pete smiles.

"Sure." Patrick smiles back walking back towards Pete.

Pete writes his number on Patrick's hand with a sharpie. Patrick smiles before shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Gimme a call when you have time." Pete mumbles.

"Got it." With that Patrick walks off.

What the fuck just happened.

DW THERE WILL BE PART TWO/MORE PARTS I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT!!! XOXO :3