Flashy efficiency.

As the man lunges towards accelerator.
Accelerator held his dark sword up and took a step back.

He was waiting for the man to strike in order to deflect him in the right moment.
.
Atleast he thought he would.
Just as the man's claymore was nearing his neck, his mind calculated the timing and technique for the perfect parry.
But his body or rather his soul form was unable of doing so.

His soul form resembles his physical body, even though his physical body was modified by the celestials to be more stronger, his body could not react to the fast processing done by his brain.

As a result his perfect parry was easily reverse parried.
The man struck down his claymore over accel's shoulder as he jumps back.
But just as he was about to land a hit, Kalinga flew over his shoulder to parry the hit.

"Tch".
But the man didn't let this be a problem, he quickly changed his stance.
Now he was making a stance similar to the samurai's when they are ready to slash something.

And just to honour his stance his claymore changed forms and became a katana.

He drew his blade faster than lighting, as his blade cut the air in its path towards its destination.
In this case the destination being an albino's neck.

The sword was so fast that it left sparks flying behind it.

Just after a split second, the sound of metal clashing with each other could be hard.
The force it produced was so much that sound barrier cracked.
Accelerator held his sword with all his strength but he couldn't fully withstand the force.

The man's katana grazed his neck.

"Fu.. tch" scoffed accelerator
He took a step back but was met with relentless attacks from the sword god.
The man attacked him in all different positions in every single way.

Most attacks were deflected by Kalinga and some by himself yet the man still could graze him to the extent that accelerator felt that the man might just been playing with him.

"You fucker.." screamed accelerator

He took a step forward and while still withstanding a barrage of attacks he carried out a single forward slash.

The al-habakiri let out a dark trail while being slashed.
The man could easily parry the attack yet he choose to dodge it.

"That sword is troubesome" he mutters while making some distance between them.

"Tch, now enough playing" says the man

A single strike from the dark sword would be fatal for even a god, as the sword holds the power of destruction.

The man stopped his movements and places his katana inside it's cover which gives accelerator a chance to strike.

Accelerator takes full advantage of this opportunity to strike the man.

He held the dark sword and aimed for the neck.

As the sword was about to cut through the man's neck.

The man disappeared.

"Huh?"

In an instant he appeared behind him.

Accelerator looks back in shock and falls on his knees.

"Khhh".

"The katana is known for its fast slashes and quick draws but the technique is important no matter what sword you  are using" says the man. "You are too naive to think you can defeat me just by having a better sword".