The #3's encounter

1 day ago
23 December  10:30 pm

It was already past curfew but a certain chestnut haired girl was not in her dorms.

She had tried her luck for getting a "ultra rare  rainbow coloured Christmas edition Gekota" but had failed miserably.
Maybe her having feeling for someone unfortunate had affected her luck too.

She was Misaka Mikoto the 3rd ranked level 5 esper.
"Sigh.....ill have to try again tomorrow" Said the girl .While looking around the streets she found that it was very quite, too quite to be exact.

Sure it was after curfew but there will always  be some people roaming around the streets.

She felt something was wrong but shrugged it off by thinking "its already too late I should get back fast or God knows what the dorm manager will do".

She started running towards her dorm.
She was currently at district 15.
It's a district where all the shopping centres and malls were build but there was no one there.

There was a creepy vibe coming from everywhere mikoto could only run straight towards her dorm with her eyes closed and bam.....

"Ow it hurts" Says mikoto while opening her eyes to see the person she crashed with." Are you okay sorry um... I was running without looking " Says mikoto while standing up and cleaning her clothes.

" No it's not a problem " Said the person she just crashed with.

" Um  ah I know it's rude but why are you wearing a mask like that" Says mikoto clearing showing her nervousness.

(Something like this)

"Oh this it's nothing you see I'm a magician so you know I need this kind of things for my tricks" Said the masked person.

"Uh... Huh.. " Says mikoto thinking about the word the person just said while looking down to the ground.
She was quite ignorant to magic but knew it's potentials so he had her guard up.

" Magician.. Really is it that kind of magic that idiot keeps talking about or just some street performance stuff."thought mikoto.

While she knew there was something called magic he didn't fully believed in it still.

But if she was said that magic is nothing but some person showing their clever skills and tricks to fool the audience she would gladly believe it.

Seeing Mikoto's confused face the masked magician said " Uh no need to be confused, I said it's magic but it's just my esper abilities and the cleanliness of my hand that surprises people"

"Oh is that so..." Said mikoto while raising her head to the person eye level and lowering her guard.

"Let me show you a quick trick" Says the masked magician. "Hocus pocus puff".