Creepin On Ah Come Up

A/N: I know Mo'Nique Show didn't premiere until 2009 but we changin it to 2005 in this story so just..go wit it👩🏾‍⚖️
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

¥ The signs were there you chose to ignore 'em.. ¥

12 months earlierMay 10 2005

12 months earlier
May 10 2005

Jeru

Two doors shut as De opened the third, lifting his daughter into her car seat

Two doors shut as De opened the third, lifting his daughter into her car seat. He ended up having to come in after all because there was a fee due and he didn't want me to pay it. Being the gentleman he was he actually paid for mine as well.

"Papa who is this lady? And who is this lil boy." She asked flat out tooting her lips up as De buckled her in. I chortled under my breath and glanced at DeVante who merely smirked at the precocious little girl. Within the five minutes of meeting I could tell she was feisty as hell. She might not know me now, but she would be knowing me real good soon. Step mama tingz ya hear me.

"Yo Muff chill, you kno we don't act like that in front a company." De eyed her thru the rear view mirror, now back in the drivers seat. She held his stare like the words comin out his mouth was a blatant lie. Funnily enough, I can indeed picture them acting like that. DeVante himself had a 'team no new friends till the end,' vibe about him. So baby girl was probably justifiably confused. "But this lady name is Ms. Jeru and that's her son uhh Jru.. right?" He glanced at me and I nodded. "We givin them a ride ta they car."

"Why?"

"Cuz papa gave her car a lil love tap on accident so I gotta fix it." I laughed at his description of the mild fender bender. Her curious gaze floated to me again, mug still in place but she didn't say anything. I inwardly shrugged the epitome of unbothered. She'll get used to me so I ain't even trippin off her lil 'tude right now.

"And y'all this adorable lil munchkin is my lil shorty Dawn aka Muff McGruff." He winked at her.

"Nice to meet you Dawn." I sat sideways in my seat to fully look at her. She was really beautiful and looked just like her fine ass daddy.