The Show

A/N: The time capsules symbolize a time jump within the day. If it's a different day I'll put the date.

This chapter long asf sorry🫣🫠
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

¥ The night of the show.. I knew I had you hook, line, and sinker.. ¥

12 months earlierMay 20 2005

12 months earlier
May 20 2005

Omniscient

Mics were being suited and booted onto the clothing of the four gentlemen. Yawns, huffs, and inevitable puffs were filtered into the air polluting it with unintentional traction. They were tired, cranky, and antsy not in the mood to host this or anything else. It was 6:00AM, the ass crack of dawn and they were all regretting staying at De's house last night. It seemed a plausible idea at the time so they could carpool, but super producer had them up till the wee hours of twilight recording. Bout time they were able to get some shut eye it was time to open them again.

"Man Rob got us working like Hebrew slaves, I'm tired as fuck." K fussed fiddling with the mic pack attaching it to the side of his jeans he favored. "Like I dont understand why we gotta be here this damn early. It 'on take all day to list some damn songs."

"So you just gon complain the whole time huh?" JoJo snit fixing his Nike cap.

"Hell yea cuz I'm tired.. as fuck." Cedric blinked slowly to emphasize his strife. "Don't help a nigga ain't get 8 hours of his beauty sleep."

"Lawd knows you need it too." Jo snickered with De.

"Both y'all can really shut the fuck up." Dalvin informed dusting off his sneakers. It was too early to speak let alone argue.

DeVante sat in the corner in one of the sofa chairs behind the pool table. He was chewing on a pink and yellow starburst, relishing the taste of strawberry and banana. After folding the wrapper he flicked it at K-Ci's head like the others.

"Yo De I'm bout two seconds away from beatin ya ass nie." He bucked at the man only earning a snort and a laugh in return.

"Ion kno who you buckin at cuz you ain't talkin bout bangin Slim Jim."

"Square up then bitch." He snapped getting in a boxers stance. "I'm already mad at yo ass fo' keepin us up all late."

"I ain't kno you had a bed time my bad son." DeVante stood to his full height pulling up his sagging pants.

"I got yo son ole Sweetness lookin ass nigga."

"Wassup wit it?" De crouched down a bit putting his dukes up.