The Beginning is The End

TRIGGER WARNING Gun play—we bout to get into something's not for the faint of heart. Also everything ain't always wat it seems🫣🤭
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

¥ I'm the woman of your dreams and nightmares ..¥

May 15 2006

May 15 2006

Jeru

The door slammed with the crack of thunder whipping across the dark sky

The door slammed with the crack of thunder whipping across the dark sky. The outpour of rain ruined the two day old silk press that was suppose to stretch me another two weeks. Alexa play The Rain by Missy Elliot cuz I can't stand the bitch. Hanging my coat on the hook near the door with a huff, I sauntered further into my home. The click clack of my heels echoed on the wooden steps as I ascended to my final destination. The phone pressed firmly to my ear as I check in with my sister to complain about my day. Once I reach the top I tread to my bedroom careful not to slip on the wayward drops of rain sprinkling from my threads. Sighing at her reply to be grateful for my career I hit the lights and freeze.

My throat tightens and my palms sweat at the sight before me. Wonderings of how he got in and when he got out were fleeting as my mind went to mush at his state of undress.

"Take yo clothes off and com'ere." He demands waving me over with a 9 mm in his hand. I managed to end the call as the items clutched in my hands met the hardwood floor with a thud. Obeying his orders my legs cautiously carried me to my doom. My eyes darted along his face taking mental snapshots with every blink of my eye. One thing about it, he was beautiful even still. His tensed jaw alerted me that he didn't appreciate my appraisal. His icy glare detailing the seriousness of the situation.

Could he really blame me tho? He's butt naked perched in my imported lambskin chair. Legs cocked apart with the most important piece waiting and willing for me. Besides the gun this was a dream come true. He motioned the gun in a come hither loop, directing me to the heavyweight cocooned in his lap.

"Open that mouth up." Came the next order from perfectly plump lips. I hesitatingly parted my lips and he wasted no time shoving the shiny black Glock in my mouth.