The Party..

¥ She just had a lil vibe 'bout her. I couldn't shake her ..and she wouldn't shake me..¥

12 months earlier May 21 2005

12 months earlier
May 21 2005

"Aye turn that up that shit fye

"Aye turn that up that shit fye." K called from the backseat. The song in question was Laundromat by a fairly new singer named Nivea. Due to the nature of the song he got a lip curl from Dalvin and a side eye from JoJo.

"This.. yo song? You know it's talkin bout ain't shit dudes like you right?" Jo enunciated slowly.

K beamed bobbing his head and snapping. "I know all about them fast hoes up in college shawty need to stop heElloooooo."

De smacked his lips. "His ass just miss Mary. Prolly some shit she said to him during they last battle royale."

The other fellas snickered as Cedric straight faced the man in the seat in front of him. "Laugh it up Dumbo." He sneered slapping DeVante's headrest.

"Aye but mama Sonya was looking good as hell in her all white. Know she an angel." Jo smiled thinking back to the white pants suit the First Lady wore.

"And she still thicka then 3 minute ole grits." K added.

"Yo that's my mama you talkin bout jack." Dal grimaced looking at the Hailey's thru the rear view mirror.

"Damn sure used to jack off to her as—."

"K I'll beat yo ass." DeVante threatened moving to reach for the twig man when his cellphone rang. "Yo ass saved by the bell." He grunted turning the music down to answer the call. "Swing, talk to me."

Meanwhile Dalvin was now pulling into the address that Jo provided. Out front stood Gen and Jeru locked into what seemed to be an intense discussion. By the flail of arms of one and hands on the hips of the others it was clear something was going on. Then came a third woman who looked related.

"The hell they got goin on?" Dalvin mumbled letting his window down slightly to be nosey. "They got another sista? Wat her name is Jezebel?"

"You dumb as hell man." Jo snickered. "But hell if I know." He finished looking at the scene as well.