After The Show

¥ The only thing on my mind was My..I still don't know how it happened.. ¥

12 months earlierMay 20 2005

12 months earlier
May 20 2005

Omniscient

"Open yo legs a lil wider." He instructed and with a belly full of giggles she followed his command. Lifting the wine glass to Vaseline glazed lips, she closed her eyes savoring the taste of the deep rogue elixir.

"You gotta be still baby fo I nick yo goofy ass." He chuckled tapping her thigh playfully. 

It was close to midnight and the two were still up playing around like two little kids. De paused to sip the remaining red wine from his mug. Somehow in the midst of scolding My about it she ended up convincing him to 'unwind' with her. So a cup and a half later they were cooped up in their en-suite cracking jokes and being mischievous. Currently, Mya sat spread eagle on the counter with De between her toned chocolate legs, shaving the fine hairs of her sacred temple.

"I kno but it tickles and your breath is hitting my clit." She hiccuped pursing her lips in jest.

He smiled deviously pausing his movement to lick the aforementioned nub. "Aha."

"De." She whined reflexively trying to close her legs.

"Aht aht." He laughed popping her thigh again. "I'm almost done relax ma." Mauve lips pressed to her bent knee sending a shiver down her spine.

"You be enjoying this too much. Who else you den shaved sir?" Her head lolled to the side, left brow raised, and coffee colored hues staring him down expectantly.

He snorted at the question twisting his lips to the side. "You actin like I ain't have to do this shit wen yo belly got too big and you couldn't see fat ma no mo."

"Touché." She nodded after a short deliberation. Pressing her mouth to the glass she ventured down memory lane.

The last few months of her pregnancy flashed through her mind. Overall the journey was a trying one, it wasn't something she liked to think about often. Pregnancy plus her mental condition took her down to a place she wasn't sure she'd recover from. The stress it put on De and their relationship was near fatal.

That being said, they did have some good times between the bad. Her telling De she was pregnant and him trying to play off his tears like he was allergic to her perfume. The first time Muff kicked was another. De was laying between My's legs, his arms wrapped around her lower torso as she sat against the headboard. Apparently Miss Dawn wasn't feeling it and kicked him in his head. His face when he hopped out his sleep was candid camera worthy. He thought Mya had smacked him and didn't believe her until Muffy kicked again telling him to shut the hell up.