Chapter 1: Moving to New York

CHARLESTON SOUTH CAROLINA

" Are all your belongings here? You didn't forget anything?" Laurie asked her grand daughter as both are in the airport.

" Yes grandma. I didn't forget anything. Are you sure that you don't want to come with me in New York?" Allyson ask her grandma.

" I will be fine here Allyson. Now that Michael is permanently dead, I don't have anything to be afraid of. And its time for you to find your own way, free of this nightmares. As much as its painful for me to watch you leave. I know that you will be fine. I teach you everything you need to know when you encounter someone like Michael again. Always-" Lauri told her grand daughter.

" Always aim for the fatal parts of the body... Always have your weapon at your side and if you somehow don't have a weapon, every thing hard and sharp is a weapon. Don't hesitate and always be on guard. I remember it all grandma." Allyson said cutting off her grandma's training.

After the incident with Michael Myers, Allyson become paranoid that she personally ask her grandma to teach her everything of how to be prepared in case she encounter something like this in the future. Allyson start to take her training seriously compared to when she was younger after finding out a year later that Michael survive from the burning trap he is in and the death of her mother brought some fire raging of revenge against Michael Myers which she and her grandmother successfully did. Even if Michael Myers is permanently dead, she never leave the house again without a weapon with her. That's how paranoid she become because of the incident.

" I'm glad that you remember all my teachings. When you arrive in New York, I will not be there to protect you. Once you arrive in your apartment, purchase a weapons to protect yourself. Even if your in another place, don't let your guard down." Laurie warned her as Allyson nod in agreement.

" I will, grandma." Allyson said, hugging her grandma.

" Be careful out there and have fun." Laurie told her grand daughter who nod and kiss her grandma's cheek in appreciation.

" Do you have the address of where you will be staying?" Laurie ask her grand daughter.

" Yeah. I found an advertisement online that two sisters that were looking for two new room mates that near our school. We will be meeting in their apartment to discuss about the payment." Allyson informed her mother.

" Good. Good. I will miss you so much." Laurie said hugging her grand daughter who hug back.

_______________________________________

Timeskip

New York

" What time will our new room mate will arrive today?" Tara asked her sister as she prepare the snacks that they will be serving when their new room mate arrive.

" Quinn Bailey will officially move tomorrow morning while Allyson Nelson will be coming here tonight at 7pm." Sam said looking at her phone for reminders.

" So she will be arriving soon. And none of them came from Woodsboro?" Tara asks her sister. Ever since they move to New York and Gale Weathers publish her book regarding what happened to Woodsboro a month ago, the media started to paint them especially Sam as the bad guy and rumor started that Richie and Amber are innocent and Sam is the real killer. So having a new room mate become hard to find since they either stay away from them or want to get close so that they will be close to the daughter of the Billy Loomis. So they want to find a room mate that has no connection to Woodsboro.