Caged

I've had this in my drafts for a few months, today I thought I might as well publish them and see how you guys like it. Enjoy.

Chapter 1.

~~~~~

POV: Narrator

This is where we start our story, a story about a man whose made his goal in life to kill devils. I know what you're thinking, you're going to say that he's got a traumatic back story about his whole family getting killed by a devil, perhaps it was by the gun devil. That's where your wrong. He does it maybe because sometimes life is just too boring, or perhaps it's because when you loosen some screws in a man's mind and throw away the screw driver, well, shit gets interesting. Anywho, here we start, breaking the fourth wall a bit, past the start of story of the chainsaw to start the story of another interesting fellow.

A young looking red haired woman stood in front of what some would call, old geezers outside there prime. She wears a uniform that any guy could say, sexily hugs her curves in just the right places. Her emotionless gaze at the men never faltered as their mouths blabbered on. A woman such as this is not scared of a few old men, even if they are the high brass of the Public Safety Bureau.

"With the American incident, the Soviet hawks are getting louder and louder, and the use of devils in the military is making rounds in the rumor mill too. We can only hope devils stay Japans only enemies" One of the men say "So, Makima, how is the squad of dogs we gave you developing?"

"There is one who seems to be capable of meeting my expectations and one that is interesting" The red haired lady named Makima tells her superiors, she speaks in a sexy, succulent voice that just gets engines revving if you know what I mean.

"Interesting?" The man questions.

"Yes, a pup I picked up" Makima states.

"Your job is to train these dogs and use them. Don't get to attached to each and everyone" The man says.

"Speaking of pup and getting attached, I'd say it's a rather fitting time to let the beast out if it's cage don't you think?" Makima states, her emotionless gaze still falling on the older men.

"Letting that, Beast, out is far from dangerous. We still don't have much information on what he's capable of. It's a devil that even devils want to stay away from" Another man says.

"You have me make an experimental division yet I can't use the Joker that lies beneath. Is it that you are scared of him?" Makima says to the men "Which in an ironic way, feeds him strength, the same strength you fear"

The old out of prime men grumble to them selves. When making a division of fiends and abnormals, why not put the most experienced of 'em all in there too. I'd say that's the best idea that you could come up with don't you think? You want to kill a devil, let the man who does it with pleasure join the party.

"He is not something we can just control like a dog on a leash. You aren't even a good enough leash to keep that beast at bay" The first old man speaks.

"Then I'll make a contract with him" Makima states with the slightest smile on her face.

"A contract. Is it even possible to do such a thing with him?" One of the old men say.

"He is part human and part devil, unlike a fiend who is a human possessed by a devil" Makima states "A contract sounds plausible"