Blood Fiend

Chapter 3

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's the next day, I stand in Makima's office dressed in my uniform. Makima herself sat in her chair, at my side was Aki. He wasn't showing the same hostility he showed when we first met. I guess he took my willingness to kill the gun devil as a truce or something, however, my contract with Makima left a bad taste in his mouth for sure. I wasn't sure what we were waiting for but there wasn't anything I could do about it.

"Just what exactly am I doing standing here with the sound of silence echoing in my ear" I state to Makima, a light smile forms on her face.

"Well, I'd like you to meet one of your partners that you'll be working with as a member of division 4" Makima says to me.

"It just so happens to be the girl you saved yesterday along with Denji" Aki states with a sigh.

"The one with the cat?" I question.

"Yes, that one" Aki groans.

"Is she a pain in the ass?" I say while it seems he does not like her.

"Very much so" Aki says.

The door swings open and I glance behind me to see the girl from yesterday "Bow before me human!, for you are in the presence of Power!" The girl shouts.

"I have a bad feeling about this" I state.

"I almost feel bad for you" Aki says.

I sense the smugness emanating off of Power, like she thinks she's better than everyone, I mean hey, can't deny her hotness however. Though, No wonder Aki thinks she's a pain in the ass. She then steps forward and points at me.

"I designate you as mine. For I am the blood devil and you are a mere human! Understand me!!" Power shouts towards me.

"I am no pet" I state while stepping forward "I am the warrior devil, and the name's (Y/n)"

Power just stood there, dial up noises echoing in her head. Once her thoughts finally finished processing she bursts out laughing like it's the funniest shit she's ever heard "You got me good human, almost brings a tear to thy eye. The warrior devil died like, a while ago"

I sigh "I should of just let you and your cat die"

Power gasps "You dare to say such blasphemy!, Meowy and I can't die!" She says then let's out an insufferable laugh.

"Is she on drugs or something?" I say while leaning over to Aki.

"No, that's her on a normal day" Aki says with displease.

"(Y/n), today you and Power will be partners" Makima says "Power's horns stand out so make sure to stay out extremely populated areas"

"Understood" I say.

"And Power" Makima says getting Power's attention, who was now in the middle of licking herself, her hands to be exactly like if she was a cat "I except better behavior out of you, especially after what happened yesterday"

"No Promises!" Power says while saluting and I sigh.

"Damn it all" I state.

"Take this, I think it will come in handy for you" Aki says while handing me a long metal chain whip "It's so you don't have to transform, it would be a hassle for the bureau to handle if you were"

"Copy that" I replied as I take the whip and put it on my hip.

"(Y/n)" Makima says while walking over to me and Aki, her hands behind her back as she did "Please do come back in once piece, I can't marry a dead man"