𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾.

𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚢 𝙰 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 - 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑

- - -

Garrett Jacob Hobbs and Abigail were in there hunting clothes. Garrett looked at the deer through the binoculars; slowly giving it to Abigail. She took them and looked through them seeing what her father was seeing, a deer.

She got her rifle, pointing at the deer. "𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗹. 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁," the man said to his daughter. She took off the safe of the gun and focused on her aim. She pulled on the trigger, missing it and scared the deer away. It slightly ran but let go of its guard a bit when she took a better aim and hit the deer.

The man checked through the binoculars and smiled seeing the deer on the ground. He put them down and wrapped an arm around his daughter, kissing her head and walked towards the dead deer.

The older man drove with the deer on the car and parked outside a cabin in the woods. Abigail got out of the car helping her father to untie the deer from the truck. "𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆? 𝟯, 𝟮, 𝟭- 𝗴𝗼," the man said and they lifted the animal off the car, in the cabin and placed it on a table.

Abigail looked at the deer, "𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆," she said.

"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆," the older man said as Abigail brushed with gloves on, on the deers fur.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘅 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀," Abigail asked her father.

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵."

"𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴," Abigail said and took off her glove.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱," Garrett said.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗺𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺," she said, the older man nobs at her.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝘀. 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗴, 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀.. 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀- 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲," he said, taking out a knife and handed it to Abigail. She didn't look at the knife fully until she looked the other side.

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁," her father said in encouragement and she took the knife in her hands. "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘂𝗺, 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽," he added. Abigail was about to cut the animal when the other man grabbed her arm, "𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝘁," he said in reminder, and Abigail took a second and started to cut up the deer.