𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋

- - -

✈︎ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

At around 2:42 in the evening Hannibal got a call on his phone. He reached in for it in his pocket in his jacket and saw that it was from Bedila. He closed the book he had in his hand, stood up, walking to the balcony for more privacy. Y/n was in her room, what he assumed was showering, he could smell the faint smell of her shampoo from the living room.

He closed the glass door and pressed on his swiped on his phone to accept Bedila's call.

☏ : Accepted.

Hello?

Hannibal, I need to talk to you.

I am currently in the middle of something. Can it wait until my session?

An agent from the FBI came to see me. He asked me questions about your relationship with Y/n Y/l.

Hannibal stayed silent for a few seconds.

Jack Crawford was there?

Bedila hummed through the phone confirming.

I don't know if it's a subject you rather speak in person, Hannibal.

Hannibal stayed silent again for a few seconds and thought. Bedila took his silence of a way of confirming he doesn't not mind speaking about it through the phone.

He had enough to doubt in whatever it is you told him about your patient to feel the need to verify.

He believes Abigail Hobbs was involved in her father's crimes, and he suspects Y/n is protecting her.

And evidently he suspects you are protecting Y/n.

Hannibal stayed silent.

Are you?

Are you asking me as my psychiatrist?

I'm stepping out of my role as your psychiatrist and I'm speaking to you now as your colleague. Whatever you're doing with Y/n Y/l, stop.

Y/n needs my help.

You've crossed professional lines.

Hannibal let out a small chuckle.

My making a friend?

You cannot function as an agent of friendship for a women who is disconnected from the concept. As a women who is disconnected from the concept.

I'm protecting Y/n from influence. She has flaws in her intuitive beliefs about what makes her who she is. I'm trying to help her understand.

You may not be able to.

I'm not comfortable telling Y/n that my very best attempts to help her may fail and that my loyalty to her and her treatment could be compromised.

Then tell her something else.

Hannibal stayed silent and he started to move a bit as he stood and he walk closer to the edge of the balcony to see the view Y/n has from her apartment floor.