𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾

- - -

The next morning, Y/n was struggling to sleep. Throughout the whole night she was staring at the dim ceiling. She felt very restless. She turned to the side to see it was 6 in the morning and she sighed and got up from bed. Rubbing her hands on her face and getting up from bed. She walked out of the room and walked to the kitchen to make herself coffee. Hannibal was still in bed because or else he would have made breakfast for them already.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"You make it sound like we're couples."

Hannibal was silent to that comment and said, "would the idea hurt?"

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

She looked off to the side and put a kettle of water on the stove to heat up.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"It wouldn't hurt, Hannibal. But it would certainly change things."

"Is that a yes?" He smiled.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

A smile appeared on her face as he remembered his sweet smile. She sighed and rubbed her hands  against her face.

"Why am I thinking about this now," she questioned in her head. She just starred at the kettle and was deep in thought. About Hannibal.. about the killer going back to his usual killing traits.

"He's toying with us and it's working," she said in her head.

As she closed her eyes and the vivid flash of light come across her closed lids and she was in the Catholic Church. She looked at the played out crucifix, her legs started to walk further to where the priest, helpers, the children..

She walked further to where the priest and helpers on the ground kneeled and the three children, nailed onto the thick wood. The one on the left was a what seemed a 10 year old boy, black straight hair, nude skin, eyes.. brown. The one on the right was a blond, his skin was much pale, this boy seemed to be 13 years of age, eyes.. hazel. The one in the middle, much taller than all the others.. his skin was much more darker than any of the other two, hair was black and curly, age 17 approximately.

She looked to the side and got closer to see the two helpers. Much older woman, one seemed middle age and the other seemed much older. The priest...

"Good morning," a voice intruppted the vision.

Y/n opened her eyes and felt hands on her side and she looked to the side in alert but then saw it was Hannibal. He was starring at her and she got less tense.

"Did I intrupt something," he asked.

"No," she replied.

Hannibal's eyes studied her but then instead wrapped his arms around her waist and gently pulling her close to him. "Did you not sleep well?"

Her back hit his chest as he leaned his head down to rest his chin on her shoulder.

"I was thinking," she finally said.

"I am more than honored to hear your thoughts, mainly when they steal your sleep," he said gently.

"In the church..." she said, Hannibal listened in. "Why the church? Why the crucifix? Why those children? The priest? Those two woman.. why?"