𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖢𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 & 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝖾

- - -

The police car made a stop by the Museum of Modern Art. It was packed by police and forensics. I observed the outside from inside the car. Richard got out of the car as I stood seated in the back seats of the car next to Dr. Lecter. I can feel his stare and I opened the car and got out, leaving the door open for Dr. Lecter.

I stayed standing taking in my surroundings until I heard the door close and looked to my side seeing the psychiatrist. I looked back in front of me then started to walk towards the yellow tape.

I ducked to go under the tape as an office lifted it a bit. I went inside the museum towards the entrance, noticing from the start that the museum had these type of big; maybe stickers of being letters. It would be impressive if it was painted, in my opinion. But as I walked in more it was very... white and bright. The walls. I felt almost as if I was at a mental asylum.

I walked in further seeing the chairs laid out here. I went towards the stairs as Dr. Lecter followed me from behind. Walking up the stairs, I looked up seeing a green holicpter hanged. I stepped in the second level, seeing a lots of Contemporary art. There was this muti-colored what seemed sticker on the wall giving it more shine in the floor then it needs to be.

This museum has a thing for bright things and stickers..

I walked up another set of stairs going up at the third floor. Seeing more painting, not really interested. I am not a fond of modern art. I like a few things but not 90% of it. Walking up more to the fourth floor, is where I saw all the forensic team and the sound of camera clicking. I went more further and saw an easel with a big canvas. I went further in until I was right in front of the painting.

This painting is a truly visceral and thought-provoking piece, utilizing the human eye as a symbol of emotion and expression. The bright shades of red used to depict the bloody canvas lend a sense of energy and intensity, while the reflection of the pupil within the eye provides a haunting image of turmoil and angst.

This killer and I have something in common, we both dislike modern art. Yet.. them seem to hate it more.

I stayed looking at it, admiring it.

"Not a fond of modern art," Dr. Lecter commented.

"Can you blame them," I asked as I look at the room. Seeing all of the rubbish canvas full of paint just splattered on the canvas, and I looked back at the psychiatrist. He was already looking at me, keeping the eye contact for a second and soon also looked to the side seeing the paintings.

"No," he replied.

"The only good painting on this floor," I commented one last time. I looked to the front seeing Richard walking towards the two is us.

"It was found around 9:30. No sign of finger prints, DNA, footprints, nothing," he said.

"And the security footage," I questioned.

"Someone's on it already," he replied.

I stayed silent as I looked back at the painting.

"Do we know whose blood it's from," I asked, and looked back at him.

"The forensic team is running their tests taking a blood sample of it. We should know any time soon," he said as he looked at me and kept silence. I can tell he wanted to say something but hesitated. "Will you.. at it look up close?"

I inhaled slightly and nodded slightly. He made way for me to walk forward the canvas. I politely walked by the forensics not trying to disturb their work. I looked at the painting, seeing how well detailed this painting is. I absolutely admire it.