𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾

- - -

☏ : Jack

Yes, I am here at the airport.

✆: Good. Now I hope you packed clothes for a good amount of time.

Why not just move in while I am at it.

✆: Y/n, I will meet you in New York, tomorrow. I have to leave certain things in place before I leave.

Take your time. No pressure.

✆: Not a morning person?

What? Of course I am, I love waking up at a ridiculous hour like five in the morning to get to an airport for an almost two hour flight, just so I be at their office hours. And for what reason? To make the Maryland, Baltimore FBI department look good.

✆: I'll take that as a no. Also... I asked someone to join you in the flight.

Jack, I swear if it's-

I turned around and saw the one person I did not want to socialize with currently.

Jack are you kidding me?!

I whispered yelled.

Two days locked with him, and now another two hour flight with him!?

✆: He is one of the few I trust to take care of you.

I'm not 5, Jack.

✆: Maybe not, but you might wonder off.

To where? Hawaii? Shall I teach you how to hanalulu your ass once I come back?

I can just feel Jack smiling at the back of the phone. He always finds my sarcasm funny, meanwhile, I am being serious. I'm treated by him like a child.

✆: I'll leave you now, see you tomorrow.

I ended the call and looked back already feeling his precence behind me. I took a small inhale and used all of my will and energy to look up at him.

"Good morning, Y/n."

"Good morning, Dr. Lecter," I said not so cheerfully."

I was not a morning person, and I hate having to wake up for stupid reasons like these. I hope I get to sleep on the plane because at times I just do not sleep at all. And if I do not get sleep I can be in a bad mood.

"Are you feeling alright," he asked.

"I feel wonderful, are you," I replied sarcastically but in a stern tone.

"I am also well, thank you for asking."

I didn't want to talk much just I just needed to ask. "-did Jack beg you this time? Or did he just ask?"

"Crawford asked me and I willingly accepted," he said with a little smile.

"Why? Do you not have a job, patients to attend to?"