𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾.

𝙲𝙾𝙿𝚈𝙲𝙰𝚃 - 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑

- - -

"Bitch, you did NOT!!! I'm so happy for you," Emma yelled

I groaned at her yelling. I was on the couch hugging my legs. I called Emma over keeping my promise that I'd tell her if anything happened and..

"I NEW IT YOU WOULD FUCK HIM! Tell me ALL.. about it."

I stupidly did.

"It's.. nothing. I- just..," I groaned in frustration. I did not know how to explain it. "It's hard to put it in words."

"Okay okay.. tell me this, was it big," she asked me, elbowing me with a sly smirk on her face and I side eyed her.

I sighed, "It was.... yes."

"I KNEW IT! An estimate?"

"I-.."

"No, no, here, just tell me when to stop," Emma said, as she points both her fingers out in the air, making an inch between her fingers. "Just tell me when to stop," she added and started to make that inch gap longer and longer as her fingers went to a different direction.

I just stared at her fingers separating trying to remember how exactly. "Stop," I said, to what I assumed to be about ten inches and to what I remember.

Emma gasped, "you're pussy was stretched stretched!"

"Stop being weird," I said.

"Was he gentle," she asked and I nodded in return. She 'ee'-ed like a teenage girl. "And.. what did you guys do once you guys woke up next to each other," she smirked me.

"Well, we didn't precisely wake up next to each other- I didn't. When I woke up he came in the bedroom with a cup of tea in his hands. He, uh, the way he was dressed was casual, which I never seen him dress such way."

Emma whizzed like a teenage girl, again. "And what else happened from there?"

"...I told him it was a mistake and to, Uhm, forget it ever happened. And.. he respected that," I said. I can sense Emma's disappointment, the same disappointment I felt Hannibal feel at that moment.

I got the strength to look at Emma's eyes ready to get yelled at. I felt like a child. And she knows how vulnerable I'm feeling currently, as she sighed.

"And tell me, did you think it was a mistake," she asked me, making me think back to the way he kissed me, touched me, and how he would whispered sweet nothings into my ear; encouraging me to relax and take him in.

The way he pleasured me, they way he twitched under my touch, only to make me ache under his in return. The way we both moved in sync, and his best to be gentle with me- scared I might brake under him.

Was it a mistake as I said?

I took a breath and shrugged, making her scoff. I took my eyes off her only hugging my legs more. I heard Emma sigh and patted my back.

"Do you have any feelings for him," she asked in a quiet and gentle voice.

"I don't know. And a part of me is afraid to even figure that out, and I don't know why," I said.