1.

Mateo Rodriguez

Mateo is a hardworking prepossessing early middle age man, he is the only son and successor of his late father Andrew Rodriguez the chief founder of ROD automobile company in Spain

Mateo after the death of his father became the chief executive officer of his late father's company and has been doing exceedingly well.

His wealth and fame made him every woman's dream as they consider him a treasure island.

He is the eldest of his two sisters Maria Rodriquez and Lopez Rodriquez who are both married to men of means respectful.

Mateo has been married for three years to his beautiful wife Esmeralda Rodriguez and the two have been living together happily alongside Mateo's mom Teresa Rodriquez.

Act One scene One
🎬

UNVEIL

______________________________
A big vintage mansion in a wonderful setting beside the River Wyn.
__________________________

Woah! Something palatable is rousting my belly and i can already guess who is behind this flavorous pot of soup.
~Mateo

___________________________
Mateo Tries to walk quietly into the kitchen.
___________________________

You still haven't learned how to be patient son, come over here.
Food will be served in some minutes.
~ Teresa

Am sorry mom, i did not notice you when walking in.
How was your day?
~Mateo

Son it's been twenty years now, i have never changed my spot not for once. How do still find it very difficult to look towards this end whenever you walk through that door?
With each the day that passes i see your father in you.
My day was fine, how about yours?
~Teresa

_______________________________
She offers him a sip from her glass of wine.
____________________________________

New contracts deals signed, Company productions demand increasing, profits intensifying, so yea my day at the office went smoothly.
And,... thanks but i do not relish your choice of wine.
~Mateo