20

Act One scene One
🎬

__________________________1pm, Mateo's Pre contract signing ceremony at Evans-trans company

1pm,
Mateo's Pre contract signing ceremony at Evans-trans company.
____________________________

Okay!
So before we begin the signing of the contract it is important that i introduce you to some of our staffs seated here with us.
By my right is our team leader Mr Maxwell Wright next to him is our chief operating officer Mr Hill Gilbert, and on my left is our chief information officer Mr Harris Stones.
Unfortunately our product manager Mrs Emma Ramirez isn't available at the moment but will still introduce you to him some other time.
Gentlemen please meet our contract winner and our new partner Mr Mateo Rodriguez the chief executive officer of ROD automobile.
~Laia
____________________________
Everyone applauds Mateo as he stands to talk.
_____________________________

Wow!
Ladies are gentlemen,
on behalf of my company ROD and the entire team i say a big thank you to everyone for welcoming me into your company.
Well, as you all can see non of my staffs are present with me, and that is because i was not expecting a big contract signing.
Miss Laia really did surprise me here but then i love and appreciate this kind gesture from her, it goes to show how lucky i am to work with her and the rest of you.
Still on that note am assuring you all that Evans-trans will not regret partnering with ROD in future, and my company and i will do our utmost best to ensure that these two companies take over the entire business world.
~Mateo

I think we should proceed with the signing of the contract, Mr Mateo Rodriguez please sign here and here.
~Laia
________________________
Mateo reads the terms of the contract and signs.
____________________________

Thank you Mr Mateo and congratulations to you once again,
we look forward to achieving bigger and better results with your company.
~Laia

Thank you so much Miss Laia and to everyone of you seated here, like i mentioned earlier my company will not disappoint Evans-Trans company.
To show how honored i am to be awarded this contract, i invite everyone to join me and my company in our grand ceremony at ROD later today.
That being said i will beg to be excused as i take my leave now.
~Mateo
_____________________________
There is an expression of approval from everyone as Mateo walks out of the room alongside Laia
____________________________

So miss Laia,
i hope to see you at the ceremony this evening, am looking forward to celebrating with you actually.
~Mateo