15

Act One scene One
🎬
________________________
9am
At Casa Bonita mansion, Ruth walks into Esmeralda's room and halts her morning meditation.
_______________________________

Beautiful morning to you Lady Esmeralda, am sure your night was great.
Your breakfast is served already my Lady
~Ruth

Oh! Isn't rather too early Ruth? I don't think I am in the mood for breakfast now, besides i want to make my food myself so please clear the dining table.
~Esmeralda

Pardon my disobedience my Lady but i was specifically instructed by my master not to allow you involve yourself with any activity, so please allow me to attend to all your needs.
~Ruth

You know you really cannot stop me right? Anyways take a deep breath because i do not intend stressing myself too much too, certainly not now.
Ruth! I feel some pains around my pelvic area and it gets worse every second.
~Esmeralda

Do you want to put a call to the family doctor my lady? I believe the pains is related to the baby's expectation.
~Ruth

Not at all Ruth, i think i would rather visit the hospital so as to have a proper checkup. Please tell Carlos to get the car ready we will be leaving for the hospital in some minutes.
~Esmeralda

I will do just as you say my Lady, do you mind if i help you out of the bed?
~Ruth

Oh! Please!
I would really use your help now.
~Esmeralda

_________________________________
Few hours later Esmeralda arrives at Ruber Hospital and makes her way to doctor Benjamin's office.
__________________________

Good morning Mrs Rodriguez.
Doctor Benjamin already informed me about your coming, please hold on while i notify him about your presence.
~Nurse
________________________________
The nurse informs doctor Benjamin about Esmeralda presence and he asks for her to be brought in.
______________________

Good morning Lady Esmeralda,
how are you doing? I was in doubt you said on the phone that you were visiting the hospital.
~Doc Benjamin

Why doctor? I already told you why i do not want you at Casa Bonita, hence the reason why i always take the stress to come to the hospital for my checkups.
~Esmeralda

I understand that you choose me as your doctor instead of your husband's family doctor, but i still do not see the big deal in that.
Lady Esmeralda if you put to birth today your husband Mateo would find out that i have been the one attending to you and not his own doctor, besides am your family doctor too.
~Doc Benjamin

On the contrary you do not understand any of these things but that is not supposed to be your headaches, so back to the reason am here.
Like i told you on the phone earlier my expectation date is so close but i have been feeling pains around my pelvis.
~Esmeralda

May i know when exactly you started feeling this pains? Please!
~Doc Benjamin

This morning, i woke up and went to the restroom to ease myself and when i returned back to my bed, the pains started and since then it keeps getting worse.
~Esmeralda