Part 6

Angelina POV

"Happy Birthday Jensen, Happy Birthday to you" The crowd sang out.

Angelina had asked Daneel to bring out the cake, not feeling confident enough to walk across the grass with a cake with sparklers. That was tempting fate way too much.

"Don't look at me, Angelina made that." Daneel said to Jensen's amazed expression.

Turning to Angelina, Jensen asked,"Is she right? Did you make this? Fuck I thought the cupcakes looked beyond amazing, but this is just wow. I mean Holy shit Woman, this is a fucking work of art."

"All four kids helped. It wasn't just me."

" So wait this is like all my movies and series right?"

" Yes, well most of them."

" That's a whistle, so Smallville right?" Continuing at her nod,"That's the Men of letter symbol, so Winchesters, Red Hood, Batman, Solider Boy, what's that?"

" It's suppose to be a pick axe"

" Oh shit, yes Bloody Valentine. And that?"

" Thats your kilt from 10 inch hero.Dont laugh, that was like the hardest thing to do."

"Fuck woman this amazing. I am definitely not laughing. Shit, I don't even want to eat it."

" Well its the grackle chocolate cake, so you better."

"Is there a way we can save these and keep them?"

"Uhm yeah ,I can take them off I guess."

"Yes please?But wait. Mom, Dad, did you see this? "

"Wow that's really good, I thought Jay said you were a Bookkeeper?" Alan asked.

"No I am, this is just a hobby."

"Well,my dear I think you might need to look into making your hobby into a career. I know Donna and I will definitely be your first client."

Angelina just blushed. She still found it hard to take compliments, but was trying.

After Jensen had taken lots of photos from every conceivable angle and a video, she was finally allowed to remove the decorations and cut the cake"

"So Angelina, would you prefer to be our Bookkeeper or our Hostess and official beer cake maker?" Gino asked.

"Why can't I be all three?" Angelina replied.

"Cause you are going to be be too busy helping me with flavour combo's. Now tell me what can you do with lime and salt beer." Nate the brewer asked.

"Easy, instead of a lemon poppy seed, I would make lime. No wait a lime curd filled vanilla cupcake with beer reduction swirled through a meringue topping?" Angelina answered.

"Fuck yes, right she's working with me"

"Tell you what, I will make batch sometime and we can taste it and then discuss job opportunities okay Nate?"

" You wish guys. Stop fighting over my girlfriend. She's mine and I called dibs." Jensen interrupted them.

" Hey no fair! You know you owe me for meeting Angelina!" Nate shouted.

"How the hell do you figure that?" Jensen asked.

"Well if I wasn't late from getting back from the ACL setup, you wouldn't have meet on the tour." Nat replied.

"Well technically we didn't meet on the tour Nate. We met in the Taproom, when I flashed Jensen my boobs."

" Uhm ,right, sorry. " Jensen's Dad said as he has joined the group and overheard.