Part 17

" I fucking hate you! You and your fucking superhero cock! Ahhh FUCK!" Angelina shouted at Jensen.

"I love you too Angelina. You're doing amazing." Jensen replied wiping Angelina's forehead once again.

It had been an eventful last several months. A honeymoon in Hawaii, being introduced officially as Mrs Ackles to the SPN family, flying back and forth to Canada to visit Jensen on the set of The Boys. Eric Kripke even having her play a small role as a Solider Boy conquest, had kept the Ackles busy the first few months after the wedding.

Rust had finally been released and the box office was doing well. Chaos Productions, well mainly Daneel, was  finishing up the second season of The Winchesters, which was now on Amazon, a third having just been greenlight. Jensen's fourth Batman movie had been released he had just gotten back from a second movie, this time where he played the lead. And finally, he and Jared had gotten the greenlight for a short order eight episode season 16 of Supernatural.

Amazon Prime hadn't even let them finish pitching, before they were already saying yes. All that was left to do know was try to figure out when. Between Jensen's guest episodes on Big Sky(Beau and Hoyt were trying to do a long distance thing) to help keep their ratings up and Jared busy with Season 6 of Walker and 3 of Walker Independence, it was going to be a tight squeeze.

The old cast and crew, were just waiting on them, having said we will make ourselves available whenever wherever.

Although this time it had been stipulated in both contracts that filming was to take place in Austin and the surrounding areas, so that both men could be home for the families. They had yet to make the announcement, but had decided, after Angelina suggestion, to announce it on Baby's birthday, the 21st of April.

As for Angelina, the baking business was keeping her busy. It was on pre order basis only. She had a standing order for the Brewery for muffins for quiz night on Thursdays and then three tier cakes for the weekend. Jared had a standing order for Friday mornings for muffins for his Walker crew. And then between the six( seven including Kiara now) Padackle kids and their friend's themed Birthday cakes kept her busy. She was actually having to turn down some orders, as she not able to accept them all and still be able to get away and spend time with Jensen.

Angelina was still doing the books for the Brewery so that was her main income and the baking a labour of love. Gino had hired a new Hostess for events, which was a good thing as Angelina had come up with Beer themed evenings. What started as a way to get people to visit during winter months, had now become a bi monthly evening. Patrons could come and watch a live band play, while they enjoyed a play on a Irish stew and a dessert of chocolate cake, both made with the Brewery dark stout beer. Angelina had wanted to make beer battered fish, but Gino had put a stop to that explaining that they couldn't prepare the fish in advance, like they did with the stew.

Gino was hoping to convince Angelina to agree to making more cakes and desserts for the weekends, as he wanted to offer it as part of the new inclusive Wedding venue offer.

There had been a lot of interest in the Brewery as a wedding venue after the Ackles wedding photos had been released and being able to include beer themed desserts would make them stand out of the crowd. But all that had to be put on hold until Angelina had been given the all clear by her doctors and was feeling up to it.

Several months ago, seven to be exact, the whole Ackles family sans Jensen as he was away working, had come down with a bad tummy bug.  Two weeks later Angelina having not been able to shake the bug, finally relented and went to see the doctor. Her main symptoms being not being able to keep anything down and loosing quite a lot of weight.

The doctor had taken blood samples and had run quite a few tests. Calling Angelina (and Jensen who changed his schedule to be there) in for a meeting to discuss the results. Turns out, Angelina was pregnant. Two months along at that stage, which would make this a Honeymoon baby. Of course Jared and Misha , and most of the cast of The Boys, like to tease that with the way that Jensen and Angelina went at it like rabbits, they were surprised it wasn't twins or triplets. Jensen had been horrified to find out twins ran in Angelina's family as well.