Part 4

Jensen POV
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is even quite atrocious..." The three kids sang out once again.  They had watched Mary Poppins last night and the song was now on repeat.

" I blame you for this." Jensen hissed at Angelina.

"Me? Why, what did I do?"

"Oh let's watch Mary Poppins. I watched this movie blah blah blah, now look, more hear what you've done."

Taking out another tray of cup cakes, Angelina set it down, and then looked straight at Jensen and said, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious..."

"Fuck! Not you too. Okay I am going to the Brewery now to go help set up. And for some peace and quiet. Do you need anything?"

"Uhm a tuppence if you can find one?"

"A Tuppence. What's for?"

"Oh you know so I can" and then started singing, "feed the birds,tuppence a bag."

Laughing at his annoyance,Angelina  went up to him and kissed him. " No thank you baby. I'm all set here. Here, do you want to try my next concoction?"

"Is this a peace offering?"

"Yes now till me if its okay, before I make another batch."

"Oh fucking hell this is amazing. It tastes like, what is it?"

"It's a carrot cake- no nuts incase someone is allergic and then I added some Bee and Bunny. Oh, try this one, it's a sweet potato cake, literally a carrot cake recipe but I switched out the carrots for sweet potato and then added Kick out the yams."

" It's really good. Are you going to make extra for tomorrow? And are you making the chocolate ones?"

" Yes I am making the chocolate ones, with the Grackle. I was thinking of also making a chocolate one with some Rancho Relaxo. And no I wasn't going to make extra as I was going to make my lemon tartlets for tomorrow."

"Oh those ones, you teased me about that all sweet and tarty?"

"Daddy are you leaving now for the party?" Arrow interrupted.

"Yes Ro, I was just coming to say goodbye. I am going to go and set up for the party."

"Okay. Kiara is going to put on Bedknobs and sticks for us. She says we need a new song to obsess over."

" It's Bedknobs and broomsticks Ro." Shouts back Zeppelin.

"Oh okay that one." Arrow says." Auntie Angelina did you watch these movies when you were my age? I really like them"

" I'm glad Arrow. And yes, Mary Poppins , ET, the Gnome mobile and The Sound of music were my favourites."

" Ooh then we must watch those e too." Arrow said and then ran back." Kiara can we watch the Silence of Music later please?"

"Only 30 more minutes kids, that's more than enough screen time." Angelina shouted back.

"Are you sure you will be okay with all of them and the baking? Still think it's unfair of Gino to have asked you. And now Daneel been busy playing Hostess and party organiser. This client better be paying triple the rate or more." Jensen asked.

"It's all good.I want to make another batch of these carrots and then want to play around with the Aurora and then that chilli chocolate one,then all done. The fact that you have two ovens is a dream."

"Glad you like it. Never used the second one and hardly use the top one, I normally stick stuff in the air fryer." Jensen said, checking his watch."Shit I better get going."