Part 7

Jensen POV

"SSh,Sweetheart, you've got to be quiet otherwise you will wake my parents"

"Ohh... Jensen.. so close, Fuck, just" Angelina replied as she ground down further into his lap, taking him as deep as she could.

Jensen had offered his bedroom up to his folks as it was stupid to drop them off at Dee's, only to have to fetch them in the morning for the barbecue. Right now he was cursing his great idea, as Angelina and him were now currently camped out in the lounge, doing their best interpretation of 'Save a horse, ride a cowboy."

"Fuck I love watching you come undone on my cock. Watching your boobs bounce as you ride me. That's it come on, I feel you , so close, yeah, bet you going to drench my balls aren't you?"

Jensen grabbed her hips and pushed her down,while he thrust up into her. Feeling her orgasm as she clenched down onto his cock, triggered his own.

Angelina collapsed down into Jensen's chest, her breathing erratic.

"You telling me to be quiet, yet your the one making all the noise. You would have that that Mr Ackles was a talker?"

"Are you complaining? I seem to recall feeling you quite enjoy it."Jensen quipped back while running his fingers up and down her back.

"Oh I do, but you were the one being loud." Angelina chidded back and then continued,

"Fuck I know I need to move, but I can't feel my legs right now."

"Here let me help." Jensen said as he rolled them over and pulled out, making sure the condom was still safe."

"Urgh,I hate that part?"

"When I pull out?"

"Yeah, the squelching sound, it's so embarrassing."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about. I love that sound. Means it's a job well done." He said cocking his eyebrow.

Angelina just sighed," Why don't you rather hurry up and go and dispose of the condom, instead of sitting here talking shit."

Giving her a chaste kiss, Jensen got up to go to the bathroom.

Disposing of the condom and  giving himself a quick wipe down, he then grabbed another cloth and wet it with warm water, planning on using it to clean up Angelina before they went to sleep.

Turning off the bathroom light, he glanced down quickly at his soften cock and the fan fiction that Angelina made him read popped into his head.

Walking back into the lounge, he loudly whispered, "Hey Angelina, in that story you made me read, what did they call it when I, the guy in it, swung his cock around in a circle like this?" Jensen asked, as he started gyrating his hips so that his cock did in fact swing in a  circle.

The question was followed by a sharp gasp, followed by a Fuck.

Looking up from his cock, Jensen from as he looked up into his Mom's shocked face.

"Fuck! fuck fuck," he shouted, as he brain started to function, trying to cover himself up with the warm cloth in his hands.

" Jensen. Please keep in mind that you have a teenage girl in the house , who I am sure doesn't want to see that. "  His mother scolded as she grabbed her handbag from the counter.

"Oh and Honey, try to keep it down. You were telling Angelina to be quiet but all we heard was your voice the whole time. With it being quiet now, I thought you two were asleep, and was a good time to grab my tablets, but obviously not. Now Goodnight. See you in the morning...though hopefully not so much. Night Angelina "
" Night Auntie Donna"
" Night Ma. Sorry Ma."