Part 16

Jensen POV

"Can Father's and their daughters, please take to the dance floor." The DJ announced.

Jensen squeezed Angelina's hand and then stood up, making his way over to his eldest, Justice Jay.
" Miss Justice, may I have the honour of a dance?"

Justice beamed as she nodded a vigorous yes. Seeing Arrow's pout, Jensen leaned over and whispered," "Your turn next, okay Ro?"

Happy now, Arrow said "Okay Daddy."
Jensen took Justice to the floor, and joined all the other Dad's with their daughters. Justice not sure of the steps, concentrated hard on not stepping on her Dad's toes.

"It's okay Jay Bird, steel toes on these boots you won't hurt me. If you want you can even stand on my feet and we can dance like when you were little?"

"No Daddy, you can do that with Ro, I'm a big girl now. I want to dance like you and Auntie A"

"I know Jay bird, just promise me you won't grow up too fast okay?"

"Okay Daddy. Can you show me the steps again? Sorry, please can you show me the steps again?"

"Okay,it's just like a square. Slow, quick quick, slow, quick quick, slow, that's it. Perfect."

As the chorus finished, Jensen leaned down and said, " Thank you for the dance Miss Justice,but I have to dance with all my daughters. It's Arrow's turn now."

" Okay, but can we dance again later?"

" I would love that."

Taking her back to her seat, he bowed and said " Thank you for the dance. Miss Arrow, I do believe I promised you a dance? May I?"

Ever the actress, Arrow jumped up and putting on her version of a gone with the wind Southern Belle accent, she replied, " Why yes, Sir you may."

Jensen just laughed at her.
"You've been hanging out too much with Auntie Angelina and Kiara."

Much like her father, Arrow just laughed. "Daddy can I stand on your feet again?"

"Of course my dear, I was just going to ask. Right take my hands and hop on."

" Wee!" Arrow shouted as Jensen twirled her, as he stepped round in circles.

Once again as the second chorus finished, Jensen leaned over and said, " Thank you for the dance Miss Arrow. Sadly I have to end it here, as it's a Father Daughter dance and I need to dance with all my Girls."

" Yeah!" Arrow shouted as she then ran off before Jensen could thank her for the dance. Shaking his head at her energy, Jensen walked over to the his last remaining daughter.

"Miss Kiara, may I have the honour of a dance?"
Confused and shocked, Kiara looked at her Mom, who was beaming back at her.

"But it's a Father Daughter dance?"

"I know, that's why I am asking you to dance."

" I dont know how to do that type of dancing."

" No worries. I can show you, or if you want you can do like Ro and stand on my feet while I dance."

Getting a laugh out of Kiara, Jensen held out his hand.

Kiara nervously took his hand and followed as he lead her to the dance floor.
Taking positions and showing her where to place her hands, he slowly swayed side to side.

"So there's something I wanted to ask you. I asked your Mom about it, but she said I have to ask you, as it's your decision."

"Okay?."