yandere mha x kid!reader (platonic)

Yandere!Mha(main cast and pro heros) x reader!child
Type:PLATONIC!!!
Pronouns: they/them (yes you can change y/n gender, I want everyone who is reading my story's feel included)
Warnings:abuse, yandere themes, mentions of child!abuse.

Chapter:1 you're story

You lived in a rural area of Japan, unknown and dirty. Your mom was out all night and your father stayed drunk on the now stained couch. Him reeking of alcohol and the static of the old TV giving you the biggest migraine one could only imagine. You loved your parents, even if they'd beat you, curse you, starve you. It was just in your nature, having your parents being the only ones you've ever in countered and not being able to go outside, you had really no choice.

You were hungry. On the brink of death even, your stomach contorted in different directions and the discomfort that you felt was tremendous. You would look in the shared tiny fridge, but you know better to have your hopes up if your looking for food in that thing. You had better luck in finding food in the trash than that white fridge, but if you had asked your father you surely would have been punished hard, either by the belt or his own hand. You would go to the store but the beer bottle shards make it feel like every step you take burns hotter than hell itself.
But you weighted out your options and decided to go out and ignore the scolding pain in your right leg

As you walk down the road, your mind getting hazy and dizzy with every step you take. Maybe it's the blood loss or hunger, you can't tell the difference anymore. Because of this you fail to see a blond muscular man Infront of you, and bumped into him. You expected to land on the cold hard concrete but instead, warm big hands prevented your fall.

"Whoops my bad…ha..ha *he proceeds to look you up and down*... Are you hurt there it's ok I'm here to help you I'm a hero see-?"
You were too dazed and tired to respond, this soon lead to you fainting from exhaustion.
"H-hey Miro.. I think we should get them to a hospital ASAP and report this back to fat gum" the purple dark head boy saying with a bit of a tremble in his voice. Miro quickly understood the situation, and without question rushed to the hospital with his timid partner fallowing not too far behind.
.
.
.
You start to open your eyes, but the blaring white light burned your eyes. You wanted to close your eyes and go back to sleep, but you couldn't. You had to know where you were and just how you got here? Looking around more you knew that you were in the hospital. Other than the off white walls you quickly noticed the blond hair before and the man behind him with dark purple hair. They seem to be occupied with talking to a doctor and what seems like another person in a yellow suit. You wanted to leave before they noticed you, but it seems as that when you tried to get off of the hospital bed you immediately fell flat on your face, causing a huge clash as followed.
….

..

'Damn' you thought to yourself. You can barely feel your leg and can barely get up, the noise you made alerted the three men. They came rushing towards your direct, but before they can pick you up you started to scream and hit them. You were terrified, you didn't know who these men are and what they want. But the blond man soon stops you any further from injuring yourself. "Hey hey now- calm down, I'm not here to hurt you!" You slowly putting down your small fist and sniffle a little, waiting for him to talk more. "My name is Miro Togata, *points at Amajiki* This is Tamaki Amajiki. He is my friend! We brought you to the hospital because we were worried about you…what is your- *your stomach starts to growl* ah! Maybe we should bring you something to eat first then we can talk? How is that?" You silently nodded "good well then *turns to amakiji* can you ask a nurse for some food and-" he continues talking with his 'friend' and you decide to sit back on the hospital bed. You wanted to go back home, where your familiar with..you miss your papa.

Shortly after a nurse came in with some food. You imidetly started pouring everything in your mouth, how long has it been since you've ate?
As you were engulfing your food Miro waited in the hallway. His thoughts spiraling with million questions 'why I'd this kid so badly bruised, beaten..so thin, I felt like if I'd hold them longer I would've broke them in half.' before continuing his thoughts amakiji and fat gum started to inform him. About you..your home…..and your papa and momma, sure you were listening in but it made you uncomfortable, you didn't want people to know about your home life.
But what came after surprised you, that conversation and your interactions would change your life forever.
(1/??)