/-/-/-/

Hello! There will be two more chapters of this book, in the future there may be another one or two. I'm not sure when these chapters will come out.

I feel as if I am rushing to make the chapters because I want to get them out for everyone to read. I will try and post tonight maybe on this book or my oneshot book. If not then hopefully before Friday I can get the next chapter out.

I do go to school and a few clubs so I don't always have time to write. I make my self feel that I need to get the next chapter out by a certain date so I rush. I could make the chapters more longer and have more detail in them.

I am not saying that people have asked me to get the next chapters out and it has made me rush, I make my self think that I need to get them out quicker.

I am working on a few other books but I am not sure when to post one. I have many ideas for my books and have started two, 2min and Seungin.

I will be making a Hyunlix one because many people enjoyed my first one. In the future there also may be a Changsung one.

Thank you! I really appreciate all the love I have been getting on not only this book but my other books as well. I promise there will be many more to come! Thank you again!

Hello! I'm very sorry that the next chapter didn't come out Friday but I managed to get two of the oneshots out. I just wanted to say that these next two chapters will not be that long, just short fluffy confessions. In the future there may be a bonus chapter but I'm not sure yet. I'm working on the 2min and Hyunlix chapter and I have nearly finished.