(8) Keep Running

A/N: Hello! Welcome to another chapter! Sorry this hasn't been updated for a few days! Read 'I can't remember to forget you' first if you haven't so this'll make sense! Enjoy!

"Richie.. ran off," Stan finally got out to Eddie.

"Why?!" Eddie practically yelled.

"Well, he said that he don't want us as fucking friends anymore.." Stanley said, looking at a shocked Eddie.

"..WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE, STAN? YOU SHOULD'VE FUCKING WENT AFTER HIM!" Eddie yelled at Stan, the losers all staring at them.

"I—" Stan said, cut off.

————

Richie ran and ran and he didn't stop until he crashed into a certain someone.

"Agh- FOR FUCK'S SAKE, RICHARD" Went yelled at Richie.

Richie stared at the man from the ground, as he'd fallen, just looking horrified.

He's always hated seeing his father, but now he dreaded it.

Dreaded the thought of him actually. So, he often tried to make it like his father disappeared, or Richie had a different dad.

Went grabbed Richie by his arm, "YOU'RE NEVER RUNNING EVER FUCKING AGAIN. YOU HEAR ME, FAGGOT?" Went yelled.

Tears started falling fron Richie's eyes as he just stayed silent, hoping and praying his "Father" would just go away.

But little did they know...

————

"I wanted to, Eddie, I was just.. shocked, I suppose.." Stan said, looking at his feet.

"REA-.." Eddie stopped when he heard someone yell.

They all stood there for a moment.

"Y-You guys h-heard that too, r-r-right?" Bill said, looking around the room.

"..Mhm," Stanley replied.

'Why do I feel like I've heard that voice before?' Eddie thought.

"I wanna know what the hell that was. Anyone coming with?" Beverly said, walking up to the ladder.

Eddie raised his hand as he looked at Stan, practically giving him a "I'm gonna kick your ass if you don't come" look.

Stanley sighed, "'Guess I'll come to" Stan rolled his eyes slightly.

Eddie just nodded, as Bev started climbing up.

Once all of them were out there they heard more yelling.

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND, FAGGOT?!" Went yelled.

"Y-Yes!!.-" Richie managed to get out, now shaking.

"That faint sound sounded like Richie. Let's fucking GO!" Eddie said, pulling Stan and Bev's arm.

"Ah-! Eddie!- What if it's not him?!" Stan said, jerking his arm away and stopping.

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND FUCKING COME WITH US, STANLEY!" Eddie yelled at Stan.

Bev was ahead of Eddie and stopped when she them.

Eddie did the same, and soon Stan did too.

"Holy fuck," Stan said between breaths.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" Eddie yelled as ran to Went and kicked him in the stomach.

Went yiped as he fell to the ground.

Bev came over and lead Richie to his feet.

"Y-You guys shouldn't be h-here!-'' Richie said, choking on his words.

"No, love, you need help," Bev said taking Richie away from Went.

Stanley spotted a rock, picked it up, and hit Went right in the head with it.

Stan jogged over to Eddie, as he Went held his head, trying to get up.

Eddie kicked him in the shins, hoping it'd make him stay down.

Stan went over to grab the rock and attempt to throw it again, just to have himself trip as Went grabbed his leg.

"Agh! FUCK, LET ME GO!" Stan yelled from the ground, Went had a very tight grip on Stan's leg.

Richie heard Stan yell and just started crying more.

"I told you i-it's not safe here! A-and now Stan's hurt!-'' Richie said between sobs.

"Richie, Stan will be okay, it's okay" Beverly assured Richie. But really, she hoped Stan and Eddie were okay.

"LET HIM GO" Eddie yelled, kicking Went in the side making him let go of Stan.

Stan quickly got up, whimpering a bit.
He picked up the rock and smashed it on Went's face.

"EAT ROCK'S, BITCH!" Stan yelled, almost smiling at his accomplishment.

Went was passed out, bleeding. But Stan & Eddie wanted to make sure of that so they kept yelling at Went.

"TOO SCARED TO LET TEENAGERS BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU?" Stan yelled.

"IF YOU WAKE UP, I'LL KILL AND GLADLY KICK YOUR ASS!" Eddie yelled.

Richie heard Eddie and Stan and giggled a bit. He was happy to hear his Father getting what he deserved.

"Feeling any better, Rich?" Bev said, hugging Richie.

"Mentally, a little." Richie lightly smiled.

Eddie and Stan finally came running to where Bev and Richie were.

Eddie got down on his knees next to them, "Y'okay, Richie?" Eddie asked.

"I guess" Richie replied.

Stan just stood there a moment, then sighing and crouching down next to them.

"I'm sorry I didn't come after you, Richie. I was being so fucking stupid. And I know it's sounds shifty and cliche coming from me, but I'm really fucking sorry" Stan said.

"Wow.. it's okay, Stan." Richie said, looking at Stan's leg.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm ok." Stan said.

"..I know I don't say it much, but I love you guys." Richie said, tearing up again.

A/N: So sorry about the delay! I'm trying! This is the longest one yet too- Hope you enjoyed! —Ruby ♡