Falling for her || Amber Freeman & Tara Carpenter

Since the beginning you defended her, telling everyone she was incapable of killing someone. Telling them she wasn't like that. Telling them they were wrong.

Turns out you were the one who was wrong this all time.

And even now that she shot Liv in the head you couldn't believe it. You simply couldn't.

You were frozen in place, incapable of running away with the others. You only moved because Amber dragged you to her room, along with Tara, whom she taped and put in her closet before kneeling in front of you.

"You okay baby..? I know I lied, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to hurt you I promise"

She whipped your tears away with her thumbs and placed a peck on your lips.

"You're coming with me after this right? We'll run away from Woodsboro and start a new life together, just the two of us. No more Ghostface, no more blood, no more Tara."

As far as you could remember, she had always been jealous of Tara. Not that you felt anything for her, you loved Amber and her only, but your girlfriend didn't seem to understand that.

You fought a lot because of that, which led you to spend more and more time away from her. More and more time with Tara. You knew it wouldn't fix anything, but you couldn't handle your girlfriend's jealousy 24/7. You needed space.

"P-please d-don't hurt her... I'll come with you... j-just... leave her alone... please..."

"Oh baby... you're so kind even in that situation... but I can't let her live, she'd snitch on me and the police would be after us..."

She smiled at you. Not the smile that made you fall for her. A crazy, psychotic smile.

"Now come with me baby, you wouldn't want to miss the spectacle, right?"

She gently took your hand and guided you downstairs before dragging you to the kitchen, when she told you to wait for her.

You wanted to run away the second she left, but your legs didn't seem to agree. All you could do was cry on the floor, re thinking everything, every time Amber told you she had something to do, probably killing someone.

Killing someone with the same hands she touched you with.

Knees against your chest, you couldn't stop crying. Your eyes were all puffy and red. Your chest hurt. Your heart hurt.

When Amber got back, gripping Sidney's hair, followed by Richie and Sam, you were still there. Not even looking up.

"Y/n..? You... you knew..?"

That made you tilt your head up slightly.

"S-Sam I swear I didn't know... I would never hurt anyone... let alone Tara..."

She looked at you with suspicious eyes, along with Sidney.

"N-no.. I.. please you have to believe me.."

"Yeah, believe her." Richie said, grabbing your arm to make you stand up. "Maybe that'll help you trust her"

He sunk his knife into your abdomen, five times, his other hand on your mouth to prevent you from screaming. He threw you back onto the floor, as Amber entered the room.

"Okay Gale's here, now we can-" she stopped as she saw you bleeding on the floor "Y/n!"

She rushed to you, a worried look on her face. She took off her costume and tried to bandage you up with it, to stop the bleeding.

"What the fuck did you do to her?!"

She turned to Richie, glaring daggers at him.

"Touch her again and I will fucking kill you."