Two's company, three's a crowd || Tara & Sam Carpenter

Warnings: (+18), smut, dom! Sam (daddy kink), dom! Tara (mommy kink) (NOT AT THE SAME TIME), sub! reader, fingering, cunnilingus, praises (?), degradation, strap on, lmk if I forgot something 

You were sitting on the couch at Tara and Sam's apartment, the youngest Carpenter beside you. The Babadook was playing on the tv in front of you.

Tara had invited you over for a movie night, so naturally you accepted.

Half an hour into the movie, her real intentions were given away when her lips went to your neck.

"T-Tara... we agreed not to do that again..."

"I know... But please, just one last time... I miss hearing you moan my name, I miss feeling you clench around my fingers..." the brunette whispered in your ear, knowing the effect her words had on you

"Tara-"

You tried to deny her, but her kisses on your neck were driving you crazy already. You had told yourself you wouldn't give in anymore, but she always managed to convince you.

The main reason that pushed you to deny her was your crush on her, and the fact that she only saw you as a friend. Friends with benefits, nothing more.

As you didn't seem to push her away, Tara took it as a sign of consent. Her hands sneaked under your shirt, fingers lingering over your skin, while her lips were leaving wet kisses on your neck.

Her hand slipped in your pants, in your underwear.

"I haven't even touched you yet, and you're already so wet... And you say you don't want it?"

Tara removed her hand from your underwear and took off your clothes quickly, not wanting to waste anymore time. She got on her knees on the floor, putting your legs over her shoulders, licking a long strip on your center, eliciting a moan from you. Moan that gets louder as two of her fingers enter you.

She thrust her fingers inside of you at an already fast and rough pace. It was like she was trying to make you cum as fast as possible. You hated that, and you hated it was working so well.

You could feel her smirk against you as her lips wrapped around your clit. As your hand went in her hair to keep her in place, your eyes me for she was looking at you, knowing you were close.

She added a third finger and sucked harshly on your sensitive bud, making you harsh your back as you came around her fingers, screaming her name in ecstasy. She pulled out, and put her fingers in her mouth, licking them clean.

"So how was that? Do you regret letting me fuck you?"

Before you could answer, you heard the apartment door opening. You quickly put your underwear and pants back on before Sam could see anything, cheeks red in embarrassment.

"Hey Sam!" Tara said, a smirk still on her face, as she went in the bathroom to grab a tissue to wipe your cum off her chin

Sam walked up to you, looking at her sister as she passed next to her, before her gaze fell on you.

"I thought you said-"

"I know, I know... I tried, but she can be really convincing when she-"

"I don't need to know that" she interrupts you "But Y/n, you can't just keep doing that if you don't want to..."

"I-it's not that I don't want to... I just..."

You looked down, embarrassed.

"Hey..." Sam sat beside you and rubbed your back "I know it's hard, but you must move on... for your own well-being. And for that, you need to set clear boundaries"