Chapter 8

"hey,Elena how you doing" Said Tyler running up beside her.

"Hey Ty,good what about you" Ask Elena giving him a hug

"Why are you wearing a long sleeve shirt?You never wear a long Sleeve"Ask Tyler looking at what she was wearing.

"Oh now reason just thought that I would change it up a little,you know"

"Ya I guess. I got to go class, is at the other end of the school.bye"

"bye"

I can't believe that I lied to Tyler he is my best friend. Then somebody bump into her arm.

"ow" screamed Elena grabbing her arm then Jeremy walks up.

"Are you ok babe"Ask Jeremy trying to kiss her on the cheek but she pulled away."Whats wrong Elena I thought we cleared every thing up."

"Jeremy...follow me"said Elena walking to the door to go out side."Jeremy do you know what you did to me last night." she says pulling the sleeve up and showing the giant bruise the size of Jeremy's hand. Jeremy reached over and pulled her sleeve down.

"Elena don't do that!"said Jeremy looking into Elena's big blue eyes "you know that i didn't mean that,I love you I will always love you. Yes I'm still a little mad that you ran from me and I had to chase you down to bring you home but I still love you"

"Do you really love me Jer,do you really. Because last I know you don't hurt someone that you love Jeremy." says Elena starting to cry" I got to go to class I'll talk to you later"

Elena ran right to the girls bathroom and started sliding down the wall behind the door and balling her eyes out.She had never felt this kind of pain,not just from the bruise but in her heart. And has she sat there she she wondered what her mother would say and what would of happened if she had stayed single,if she had just stayed friends with Jeremy if this hadn't happened.