Chapter 11

Dear Diary

I've been living with Jeremy for about two weeks now, after the fight with my mother, I haven't talked to her haven't even tried.Haven't talked to Tyler all that much either or Matt,I talk to Jenna here and there but other then that it's been ok here. Jeremy hasn't hurt me since that night and my mom knows that, she just doesn't  like it because she went threw the same thing in high school.

"Hey baby what you doing"Jeremy askd kissing me he got a job so we really don't see much of each other

"Nothing writing in my diary"I say closing it"How was work?"

"Good,you writing about me."

"Maybe"I say getting up and walking up to the bedroom"but you will never know" I say walking out of sight, giggling to myself.

"Oh really,I bet I will" He says running up the stairs and finding me sitting on the bed.He jumps on the bed and kisses me I lean back and he follows.

We make out in till his sister walked in. I got up and walked over to the desk well he asked her what she wanted and like always she wanted to borrow his laptop,I hand it to her close the door and walk over to Jeremy and we end up making love again.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We fell asleep again, because next I knew I was waking up screaming.

"Elena,Elena what's wrong?"Asks Jeremy sitting up and grabbing me.

"I...I had....a dream....and my mom...broke in.....and had me.....had me at......at gun point and....you...you tried to save.....to save me and...she shot....shot you."I say starting to ball my eyes out Jeremy hugs me tight and insures me that there is no way that she could get in and he was fine.

Even though I had calmed down I couldn't sleep so me and him stayed up all night and talked.