Chapter One

It was the first day junor year when i met jermey salvatore. He walked in to home room there was olny one seat next to me. I was writeing in my note book.

"hi i am jermey and you must be Elena" it was not  hard to now my name was on my note book. " what are you writing about" asked Jermey " when me and my twin brother Matt went to our family lake house over the summer" i said then the techer walked in hi i am Mr.Donoven then the bell rings i get up to go to my first class then jermey walks up to me and " hey do you think you can write about us meeting" " sorry i don't write about people i don't now" "Will now each other good soon" he said to me  "ya maybe we will" I said

I didn't now him.And i think thats is why our LA techer asked me to help him get cught up on the book that she had us start over the summer called " ways to live for ever". " so meet me in the libary after school" i said to jermey " ok so do you now where the sapnish class is" " ya go down the hall then turn left and it wiil be the first on the right " " k thanks"

This cant be happening i cant be crushing on the new kid the new kid a salvatore guy

 "hey girl what is going on" said my best friend tyler " not much have you meet the new kid yet" " no have you " " well i have and i have to make sure that he is where he needs to be in the book after school" " no way " " ya way and he is a salvtore boy " no way " " ya way i got to get to class and gess what we have sapnish togther" why do i have to be in every one of his classes. But he is so cute.

             DEAR,DIARY

                    I am crushing on the new kid jermey salvtore he is so cute and we have to hang out oh my god.

" hey Elena " " oh hey jermey " " um we cant stay at the libary ao do want to go to my huose or the park or something " sure um can we go to our house my mom died at the park " " ya  i dont mind we can walk to my huose come on " " MOM I AM HOME" " you dont have yell who is this " " this is jermey he is new and i have to help him with the reading from over the summer " " k" so we where walking up stars and who is sitting there my brother matt and tyler " move now" " no not to i now who he is " " k for one dont be rude and for two he is jermey now let us go to my room so we can study" " who is going to whos room" said my older sister jenna

" jenna when didi you get home" i said jumping over matt and tyler to go hug her "after you and matt when to school and gess what " " what" " i am home for four months" " cool well i got to go study" " k" 

So we are walking to my room and i lock my bedroom so that people wont go in there and i go to get the key out of my bag and its not there so i chek in a different pocket and its not there i empty out my bag and it wasn't there." JENNA" "WHAT" "DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT KEY I GAVE YOU TO MY ROOM" " ya why" "mines at school" "here you go" " thank you so much" 

SO you have to read to chapter ten by firday so i you want you can start on your other homework k" " k i wiil do my math first so what are you doing" " my math do you want work together" "sure" And after ten minutes of working he didn't under stand some thing and so i was trying to show it to him and when i looked up to see if he got it and he kissed me and i kissed him back. Then my brother matt walked in "WOW i thought this was a study date not a kissing date" " get out and this is why i lock my door".

                  DEAR DIARY,

                         To day was ok more like great i kissed jermey salvatore! and i now one thing i want it to happen agian,i wish i was dating him because he is so cute and we kissed.

KNOCK KNOCK " who is it"  " who is it" " who do you think" " come in matt" " what do you want matt" " i wont to talk about what happened" and as i got ready to say whats to talk about we hear our mom fall in the liveing room. Then we hear her yell ocall nine one one.